Dons V Dons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

35yfhz.jpg

Could they not show their displeasure by turning up in their fucking droves and spend the entire match out singing and out cheering the MK mob? Songs calling them cunts could be used to fine effect too. Stuff like that? No?

They have supported their team in the 9th tier and been voted the best Football League fans of 2012. Their support doesn't need to be questioned.

I havent questioned their support in general, Im just saying I think this is even more reason to show support. Whatever they did in the 9th tier doesnt change the fact that on this particular game, they will not be supporting their club.

Its not about supporting their club, its about not acknowledging MK Dons as a football club

But at the end of the day, they ARE a football club. A valid one, a legal one and their team will playing against them. And they will have no support for that game.

Will they boycott the next round should they go through because they "didnt play" the last round, in theory?

What happens if they end up in the same division. Boycott your own home match too?

Maybe they could apply for a 6pt deduction at the end of the season if they beat them twice.......

Saying MK Dons aren't a legit club is the same as saying City aren't because they bought their way to the top.

It would only be the same if Milton Keynes City won the Premier League last year and AFC Man City were in the Conference North playing on the outskirts of Cheshire.

I havent questioned their support in general, Im just saying I think this is even more reason to show support. Whatever they did in the 9th tier doesnt change the fact that on this particular game, they will not be supporting their club.

They will be supporting their club considering their club want to forfeit the fixture.

Wimbeldon is/was kind of my local team.

Try to imagine how you would feel if one day Tottenham Hotspur just disappeared and someone used the name to set up (and gain a place in the football league) fucking miles away from Tottenhm, leaving you with nothing.

It would only be the same if Milton Keynes City won the Premier League last year and AFC Man City were in the Conference North playing on the outskirts of Cheshire.

They will be supporting their club considering their club want to forfeit the fixture.

there was a Milton Keynes City plying their trade in non-league, wonder what happened to them.

They have supported their team in the 9th tier and been voted the best Football League fans of 2012. Their support doesn't need to be questioned.

This, a million times over.

Whilst we support a Premier League club that boos it's own players off the pitch at half time and calls for the manager to be sacked after less than half a season, none of us are in any place to say anything.

This, a million times over.

Whilst we support a Premier League club that boos it's own players off the pitch at half time and calls for the manager to be sacked after less than half a season, none of us are in any place to say anything.

Exactly, who are we to pass judgement on how other fans should support their team?

Back
Top Bottom