Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'I would hear gunshots close to my family home when I was young. Now we have tranquillity. Every player's dream to give better conditions to his family and I have been able to do it.

'But I am two Royals. On the pitch, I am very serious. I don't like to lose. I talk to my opponents to try to turn off their focus.'
He's a likeable guy.
Maybe he can become a RWB?

I adore this man. His 15 second pre-match hype video features him blasting a shot about 5 meters off target.

It's just one tackle and that wild shot squeezed between an intro and outro lol

Emerson had another solid game. Yes, it was against the bottom team, Norwich, but for Spurs it still was a game with lots of initial pressure, and he coped very well.
His "haters" are very silent and it must be frustrating for them now since they have nobody to vent out their anger issues at🤭

Last edited:
Emerson had another solid game. Yes, it was against the bottom team, Norwich, but for Spurs it still was a game with lots of initial pressure, and he coped very well.
His "haters" are very silent and it must be frustrating now they have nobody to vent out their anger issues at🤭
I don't hate Emerson. He's just a very limited footballer who isn't the right option for us at RWB moving forwards. To his credit, he improved a lot in the last couple of months and put in some good shifts defensively.

He's actually starting to look quite decent. Considering he's only just turned 23, I kind of think he's well worth keeping and getting a full preseason with Conte.

We'll see what Conte wants though, happy to follow his lead.

He's actually starting to look quite decent. Considering he's only just turned 23, I kind of think he's well worth keeping and getting a full preseason with Conte.

Is there a chance he can be an option at RCB? It would free us up to loan out Tanganga for the whole season, which Tanganga needs. If so we don't need to sell any WBs- we can simply add 1 quality RWB to get a 5 man depth chart going.

I hope we upgrade our wingbacks as a priority. Keep Doherty as the second choice and bring a new first choice wing back in.

Emerson has been pretty solid to see out the season, which makes him sellable. Same for Sessegnon on the other side. We have an elite manager, if we want to be an elite team we need better wingbacks for his system .

5 subs next season, and hopefully we go deep in four competitions. Won't surprise me if we go into the season with three options for each wing back position. I think he might be worth keeping myself, and I wouldn't have said that in January.

Back
Top Bottom