Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't want to see anyone defending him anymore. It's actually genuinely aggravating watching people pretend that he can just be coached out of being terrible. He's the joint worst footballer in our entire squad, and unfortunately he's joint with the other player in his exact role. I can't think of a single right back who is worse than him in the entirety of the league.

As bang average as they come. Could quite easily be playing in the Championship.

Whoever brought him into the club should be sacked. A truly horrific footballer.

Lord almighty that was a disasterclass.

We've gotta try something else at RWB, he's so poor with the ball at his feet.

He and Sanchez next to each other ain't gonna work. Critical breakdown in the passing network.

Just thought I'd log back in for the first time in years to say that Emerson is probably the worst player I have ever seen wear the Tottenham shirt. It is mind boggling that not only did we buy him, but that he cost £30 million.

We got rid of Trippier, KWP and Aurier for...this.

Just thought I'd log back in for the first time in years to say that Emerson is probably the worst player I have ever seen wear the Tottenham shirt. It is mind boggling that not only did we buy him, but that he cost £30 million.

He is the worst

DespiteTim Vickrey's (who is a Spurs fan by the way) luke warm appraisal. I'm choosing to focus on the positives the lad is playing first team football at 22 and Barcelona scouted then signed him. He has the physical attributes to do the job and Nuno is primarily a coach. My god he got Wolves 7th with Doherty as a starting fullback. So with coaching who knows we may finally have an heir to Walker.
Tim Vickey knew. He called Emerson a dud the day we signed him.

I really don't want to see anyone defending him anymore. It's actually genuinely aggravating watching people pretend that he can just be coached out of being terrible. He's the joint worst footballer in our entire squad, and unfortunately he's joint with the other player in his exact role. I can't think of a single right back who is worse than him in the entirety of the league.
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 still says he is a good player.

aurier for free as well loooool.

Back
Top Bottom