England Manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Umm... that's not an Allardyce quote. Not in his book, 100%.

I'm quite sure that's something Harry Redknapp said in his book, especially the "tone".
Pretty sure it's not in Harry's book. I've read it. Don't think he would've put cunt in his book, not his style either

This is the closest thing in the book to that statement..

20160721_203803.jpg

It rings a bell what is in the meme, but I think it's a mix of several quotes from different things.

I have a feeling the 'even the girl on reception was up herself' is from Guy Martin's book, when he talks about getting disqualified or banned at some point.

Pretty sure it's not in Harry's book. I've read it. Don't think he would've put cunt in his book, not his style either

I've just skimmed it now, and he's resentful and might have said things similar to the quotes (not resenting Roy etc.) but he doesn't swear.

Sam's book isn't resentful, as he always felt Phil Gartside asked the FA not to poach him from Bolton, whereas Harry blamed the FA for going for the cheap option (whinge moan bitch whinge moan twitch).

Really couldn't give a shit anymore. Fuck it all, go on Big Sam have a go, why not. I know one thing, if he turns out to be Sami Allerdicio and a success then i will piss myself and be delighted and if he turns out shit, well then it's what everyone expects so not bothered.

Really couldn't give a shit anymore. Fuck it all, go on Big Sam have a go, why not. I know one thing, if he turns out to be Sami Allerdicio and a success then i will piss myself and be delighted and if he turns out shit, well then it's what everyone expects so not bothered.

It's one of those jobs that I reckon both Sherwood and Allardyce would have a good chance at, despite not having 'good CVs'. You don't see get to coach players much as an international manager, so I think a bit of brash personality might be very effective, as you need to make short-term impacts on these players (something both have seemed useful at in club roles).

Shame Sherwood can't be chosen as an assistant, with a bit of fine tuning to his gob of course.

But this could be a masterstoke - some say the expectation has been the biggest factor for our failure - there's not really any now!

I think the team will be radically changed, again and we will see Big Sam players coming in.
I think Walker and Rose will no longer get a look in, probably not Alli either.
We are going to have wingers and lots of crosses.
I suspect Andy Carroll and Lee Cattermole will get called up. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cresswell coming in at LB over Rose/Bertrand

I am so uninspired by Allardyce as manager. I don't think he is going to inspire the players. Plus there is talk of calling up players who shouldn't be called up.

I am so uninspired by Allardyce as manager. I don't think he is going to inspire the players. Plus there is talk of calling up players who shouldn't be called up.

I'm completely the other way , I feel quite excited about Fat Sam taking over.

Mind you that could possibly be because I was sooooooooooooooooo underwhelmed and really sickened when Wanker Woy was appointed. I knew exactly what we were going to get and boy did we fucking get it.

I'm completely the other way , I feel quite excited about Fat Sam taking over.

Mind you that could possibly be because I was sooooooooooooooooo underwhelmed and really sickened when Wanker Woy was appointed. I knew exactly what we were going to get and boy did we fucking get it.

Thats true. I suppose it couldn't get any worse than Woy. But if Fat Sam picks Luke Shaw ahead of Rose or picking Noble at all (which are some rumors I am seeing) then he will be quite miserable.

Back
Top Bottom