England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southgate can pick a squad capable of winning this competition imo. There is a serious amount of match winners knocking about. Hopefully rashford isn't picked and he goes with bowen or Gordon or eze for the left side. The midfield and forward positions we're very very strong in as always for me it's the defensive choices that'll make or break us.

Need a left back and a decent defensive midfielder to complete the team but I think the rest of the side is easily talented enough to carry the team with weaker players in that position.

For left back I would go with whatever the data says on the best English left back is and go with that. The midfielder should just be whoever is best on the ball as I suspect against the majority of teams we will have it the most.

Southgate can pick a squad capable of winning this competition imo. There is a serious amount of match winners knocking about. Hopefully rashford isn't picked and he goes with bowen or Gordon or eze for the left side. The midfield and forward positions we're very very strong in as always for me it's the defensive choices that'll make or break us.

Gordon and Eze are both so clear of Rashford. And I actually like Rashford more than most. He's an up and down player that can look brilliant at times. But him going over either of those two on the back of what they've done over the season would be sickening. I actually think Eze has a strong case to start on the left. Think he has a few more tools than Gordon currently. Grealish still deserves a mention due to him offering something nobody else can, but I want to see Eze or Gordon given a chance.

Need a left back and a decent defensive midfielder to complete the team but I think the rest of the side is easily talented enough to carry the team with weaker players in that position.

For left back I would go with whatever the data says on the best English left back is and go with that. The midfielder should just be whoever is best on the ball as I suspect against the majority of teams we will have it the most.

Mitchell has been excellent for Palace at the back end of the season under Glasner and has already been capped by Southgate. Also Doughty has looked more than capable for Luton despite their relegation. Both would be better choices than sticking Trippier there, which is what Southgate will do if Shaw is out. Trippier will then make the team unbalanced and pass the ball infield every time he has it, boring the shite out of us all.

Leaked early :levyeyes:

GOGp1G9WIAEnZKB

Back
Top Bottom