England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think 2 months is just about possible ,- but even 6 weeks is 50% more than s month so very beneficial to the body and mind to unwind after s long season - not forgetting the players in WC last ,4 had the bare minimum break last summer so are I need of the longest possible break this summer whether that is a month (likely for our 4 England players) or 6 weeks for some other PL players.

2 months rest squeezed into a 1.5 month gap?

Show me how that works on a calendar. :pritchardeyes:

(Regardless of everything else you've said, a month comprises a finite amount of days.....)

What Spurs want or need will not cross Southgate's mind.... Win two games = trophy (then they can rest for the remainder of the summer) will be the sole outlook of the England camp. I wouldn't expect Harry to view things too differently either.... Esp. as captain.

You think TAA, Dele or Henderson will be given light duty too? ....I don't.

Sadly I agree with you.

Wonder if Poch might have Southgate an irate call after though if players are over played - E manager must have some duty of care to players though.

Sadly I agree with you.

Wonder if Poch might have Southgate an irate call after though if players are over played - E manager must have some duty of care to players though.

FA/GS won't give a fuck.... Whilst on int. duty we have no jurisdiction; simple as that.

2 months rest squeezed into a 1.5 month gap?

Show me how that works on a calendar. :pritchardeyes:

(Regardless of everything else you've said, a month comprises a finite amount of days.....)

For players not involved in CL final there was 3 weeks from end of PL to 2 June, and then if PL clubs start their preseason on say 8 July that's another 5 weeks so 8 weeks in total - so approx 2 months.

Are you out of hospital now ? Hope everything has gone well

For players not involved in CL final there was 3 weeks from end of PL to 2 June, and then if PL clubs start their preseason on say 8 July that's another 5 weeks so 8 weeks in total - so approx 2 months.

Are you out of hospital now ? Hope everything has gone well

Middle of May > Beginning of July..... You're essentially describing 8th May > 8th July.

(I'm home & doing ok thx.... As cunty as ever. as you've no doubt noticed. :pochbye: )

Middle of May > Beginning of July..... You're essentially describing 8th May > 8th July.

(I'm home & doing ok thx.... As cunty as ever. as you've no doubt noticed. :pochbye: )

I noticed. Hoped you were comfortable as there's been a distinct Uber cuntiness around !

In all seriousness mate hope you are ok and able to move round etc. And with copious quantities of food and drink....and a warm woman when required !

I noticed. Hoped you were comfortable as there's been a distinct Uber cuntiness around !

In all seriousness mate hope you are ok and able to move round etc. And with copious quantities of food and drink....and a warm woman when required !

Thx fella.... Having to completely re-work my diet and lifestyle; which includes giving the harem a few weeks off too.... Still, sure the rest will benefit us all in the long run. ;o]

Listing of all international fixtures involving Spurs players in June

I had no idea there was a shit load of Euro qualifiers too.....

.....Give the fuckers a rest for christ's sake!!!! :lennon:

D8ZQRB6XUAA2yzf.jpg:large

v

D8ZRBbiXYAEYRYa.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom