England squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Myth. I always found Redknapp to be negative at times, and certainly not tactically astute. Hoddle maybe? Both are past it hence my suggestion of Rodger’s as a short term 2
He's not tactically astute but that's not the point I think he was a very attack minded coach who instilled trust in the talented players to play. Southgate is the opposite hence Maddison Bellingham and a few others being outside. We'll have to disagree.

FUadCucWQAEISUi

The only left footer in the Eng side is that pilled up, northern twat in goal

Not a bad side apart from the lack of a left back, McGuire, Coady, Mount and the keeper

Pickford
TAA / Walker / Coady / McGuire / Justin
Mount / Rice / Bellingham
Bowen / Kane

or

Pickford
Walker / Coady / McGuire / Justin
TAA / Rice / Bellingham
Bowen / Kane / Mount
Either way; not keen.

This is Hungary and neither suggest a team going for the throat......... He's still putting our attack together with defensive duty in mind.

As for this summer "warm up" tournament.... Not really bothered with it and think the Nations League has been a total waste of time. I actually prefer friendly matches against teams from across the globe rather than playing your neighbours yet again. Also given the players have already had a week on hols before coming back into camp, I doubt they're going to be giving it everything. Most will want to be back on the beach I suspect.
As predicted. Total waste of everyone's time, not least the viewing public.

He's done it again, that fucking southgate.

Back
Top Bottom