***England V Czech Rep 22/06/2021***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can only think all the riveting football we have played over the last couple of years has made one or two believe that the first half wasn't a decent watch.

It wasn't an amazing half but certainly better than a lot of the dross that we have seen this tournament.

England looking threatening going forward every time they got the ball and had multiple chances.

It wasn't an amazing half but certainly better than a lot of the dross that we have seen this tournament.

England looking threatening going forward every time they got the ball and had multiple chances.

Yeah. I thought it was decent. Both teams created chances. Tempo is still a bit slow at times when England have the ball at the back, and I wish our players would have the confidence to take a touch at times instead of lumping it back to the keeper.

I thought England looked threatening going forward, but at the same time, Czech look like they could easily nick a goal, so a second goal is important.

England so much better when they move the ball quickly - none of this pedestrian crap.

That said, I've seen nothing to suggest the likes of France, Germany etc will be unduly worried.

Are we trying to throw this now?

Emotion Reaction GIF

Kane's been shocking. Looks overweight, unfit, tired.

Saka and Grealish have been unbelievable on the other hand. Stones & Maguire legit look world class too.

Remember when we had Dele, Dier, Winks et al? Good times.

Back
Top Bottom