England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England obviously the favorites here, but the vast majority of neutrals will be cheering Denmark on, although I suppose that won't have too much of an affect what with it being played at Wembley.

I love it how "some fans" are spinning it that we haven't played anyone decent yet.

Were Croatia and Germany not decent?

The same Germany who beat Portugal 4-2?

I reckon Holland thought Czech Republic were also pretty decent when they were being knocked out by them but I suppose they had an off day when we beat them 1-0

I love it how "some fans" are spinning it that we haven't played anyone decent yet.

I reckon Holland thought Czech Republic were also pretty decent when they were being knocked out by them but I suppose they had an off day when we beat them 1-0
They can get fucked as Germany in the Knock out stages are a different beast and Gary passed that test with flying colours!

Scotland were decent!!

SausageVince SausageVince

Regardless of who England play and beat, to some helmets it will always because the other team were poor, or just didn't turn up. The one's that are saying Germany are suddenly a bad team are more than likely the same twonks that were tossing themselves off over them when they put Portugal to the sword.

It really hurts some people that England now have a very good side, and one that will only get better and better. I can only imagine the meltdown some will have if we actually go on to win the thing.

Back
Top Bottom