England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I agreed with that up until yesterday but they were poor. Obviously they will go up a level Friday but if we lose to them it will be embarrassing. I watched the game in an airport in Scotland yesterday actually while waiting to depart. The bar was utter silence when both goals went in. You could hear a pin drop. It was quite amusing. But I wouldn’t be surprised of any result on Friday.
Friday but if we lose to them it will be embarrassing…….yeah imagine getting beat by a little no mark country with a population half of what England’s is and their football history is non existent or never existed in the first place 🤔

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Thought I’d share some happy memories of Scotland in some of their most recent international tournaments.

Then of course there’s the glorious near misses.

See you Friday. Bring plenty of Irn Bru. You’ll need it for the miserable hangovers.

:gazza:

Thought Mings spoke really well here. I expected a bomb scare performance from him against Croatia but he didn't put a foot wrong with what he had to do alongside Stones.

This should get you in the mood. The best ever version of Three Lions. They used to play it on Capital Gold back during that almost glorious summer of '96...

Last edited:
What I'd like to see on Friday:

Pickford

James
Mings
Stones
Chilwell

Rice
Phillips
Mount

Grealish
Sterling
Kane

Foden I feel will shine more against sides that try to actually beat England from the first whistle, and won't sit in. Grealish is a little better running with the ball and committing players which is important when there's not a lot of space.

I have a strong feeling Rashford will start though, taking Foden's place.

Last edited:
More insults. Well played. Such a mature human being.
Coming from you? You are just a bully the way you carry on with anyone who disagrees with his opinion, any way i stand by my point you are a pleb! and if you find that insulting after the way you abused Ahab Ahab in multiple threads then i think you need to go and see a DR! So do one you Pleb!

Back
Top Bottom