England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coming from you? You are just a bully the way you carry on with anyone who disagrees with his opinion, any way i stand by my point you are a pleb! and if you find that insulting after the way you abused Ahab Ahab in multiple threads then i think you need to go and see a DR! So do one you Pleb!
And it continues. You're a brave chap over the internet aren't you.

And it continues. You're a brave chap over the internet aren't you.

You truly are the thickest cunt.
Get a vaccination and don't be responsible DIRECTLY for deaths you won't ever know about. Think about that: condemning living people to an eternity of darkness and emptiness.
Biggest cunt on this forum and that's saying something.

Ah. The racist chips in. No one gives a fuck what a nasty racist cunt thinks.

Obviously not such a hard man as you! And you have the cheek to complain about people's spelling?

What I'd like to see on Friday:

Pickford

James
Mings
Stones
Chilwell

Rice
Phillips
Mount

Grealish
Sterling
Kane

Foden I feel will shine more against sides that try to actually beat England from the first whistle, and won't sit in. Grealish is a little better running with the ball and committing players which is important when there's not a lot of space.

I have a strong feeling Rashford will start though, taking Foden's place.
Like that team but think although Walker wasn’t great against Croatia, he is best equipped to deal with their only threat in Robertson. May also play Mount down the right to track back on him

Like that team but think although Walker wasn’t great against Croatia, he is best equipped to deal with their only threat in Robertson. May also play Mount down the right to track back on him

I don't mind if Walker starts. What I like is that whoever we play at wing-back there's no drop in quality, they are all of similar level. If we stick with largely the same 11 and beat Scotland then I can see a whole bunch of changes against the Czech's, but we'll still have a side more than capable of beating them.

This should get you in the mood. The best ever version of Three Lions. They used to play it on Capital FM back during that almost glorious summer of '96...

Great memories of that summer.It was good all round,not just the football.
The day we beat Spain,my mate had his wedding reception upstairs at the Haverstock Tavern in Belsize Park (they had tied the knot in Jamaica a month previous).Chris Evan,Gazza and Ally McCoist turned up downs stairs later in the evening.Ally apolagised to the bride for Scotland getting knocked out(she was Scottish),Gazza was good form as well. Chris Evans was mostly ignored.
It was just a really great Spring Summer,Autumn that year

Last edited:
Obviously not such a hard man as you! And you have the cheek to complain about people's spelling?
Spelling and grammar on here are easily confused with typos.
Taking comments outmof context that I made towards a selfish anti-vaxxer and a nasty racist are neither here nor there: I trust you're picking up on everyone's nastiness, including your own. You really need to get a life you sad little man.

Coming from you? You are just a bully the way you carry on with anyone who disagrees with his opinion, any way i stand by my point you are a pleb! and if you find that insulting after the way you abused Ahab Ahab in multiple threads then i think you need to go and see a DR! So do one you Pleb!
To clarify: I lost my rag with a selfish anti vaxxer in ONE thread. I know counting is tricky for people such as you.

Plenty of shooting practice from the halfway line at training 👀
Be interesting to see if Steve Clarke sticks with David Marshall for this game.
Tbf apart from that howler Marshall played pretty well as did the Czech keeper

Fattynomates Fattynomates let's stop boring everyone with your shit. DM if you're that arsed to keep going. I've got patience and easily can deal with small minded people such as yourself
My shit, i seriously think you need help fella! Any way Just stop quoting me, or mentioning me and i will have no need to interact with you, well unless I see you bullying other members on here then i will call you out on it AGAIN, obviously i'm not the only one who thinks your behaviour towards other posters is unacceptable or my post doing just such wouldn't have got so many agrees! Ironic as you are normally the first one to be calling for posters to be binned for less!
Any way there is no need to reply to this, But i'm sure you will so you can think you are having the last word and pretend that you won the internet! But its really simple so even you can understand it, dont interact with me and i will forget you even exist *unless i catch you being a bully again!
And dont interact means dont quote me or reply to me, or dont bully people! Got it?
Excited Season 3 GIF by Gilmore Girls

My shit, i seriously think you need help fella! Any way Just stop quoting me, or mentioning me and i will have no need to interact with you, well unless I see you bullying other members on here then i will call you out on it AGAIN, obviously i'm not the only one who thinks your behaviour towards other posters is unacceptable or my post doing just such wouldn't have got so many agrees! Ironic as you are normally the first one to be calling for posters to be binned for less!
Any way there is no need to reply to this, But i'm sure you will so you can think you are having the last word and pretend that you won the internet! But its really simple so even you can understand it, dont interact with me and i will forget you even exist *unless i catch you being a bully again!
And dont interact means dont quote me or reply to me, or dont bully people! Got it?
Love the forum bully who puts things like: I won't speak unless I see you bullying anyone else whilst engaging in the same behaviour. Also forum bully says: don't reply unless you have to have the last word thus maintaining your facade of being a nice guy.

Feel free to quote or not quote me. I will call you out on your shit whenever I want to as you, as self appointed forum lawmaker, feel free to criticise any post I make. Your are a horrible forum bully, I have you the chance to go private and discuss issues but you clearly are intellectually unable to partake in anything that doesn't 'win you your internet points for the day'.

You wanna keeomit public? Am fine. I have all the patience in the world...and don't act like the innocent party when you have behaved how you do towards myself and others.
Love how you're watching over Ahab when I call him out on his anti vaxx bollocks. You also need to learn the definition of bully.

So come on, DM me and we can be civilised or keep calling me out in public and I'll do the same.

Ps your post got so many agrees from your sycophantic followers who collude to get people banned in a forum so you can sit back all smug. As if internet agrees amount to anything more than toadying from your 'mates'.
DM me when you want mate.

Love the forum bully who puts things like: I won't speak unless I see you bullying anyone else whilst engaging in the same behaviour. Also forum bully says: don't reply unless you have to have the last word thus maintaining your facade of being a nice guy.

Feel free to quote or not quote me. I will call you out on your shit whenever I want to as you, as self appointed forum lawmaker, feel free to criticise any post I make. Your are a horrible forum bully, I have you the chance to go private and discuss issues but you clearly are intellectually unable to partake in anything that doesn't 'win you your internet points for the day'.

You wanna keeomit public? Am fine. I have all the patience in the world...and don't act like the innocent party when you have behaved how you do towards myself and others.
Love how you're watching over Ahab when I call him out on his anti vaxx bollocks. You also need to learn the definition of bully.

So come on, DM me and we can be civilised or keep calling me out in public and I'll do the same.
Why would i want to talk to you privately? I'm not going to shag you mate! you do know that right?

I don't fucken want to hear charitable words about Scottish fitbaw from Marcus fucken Rashford. That cunt should keep his charity for the starving kids his racist electorate choose to generate in that Tory fuckhole of a country he lives in.

We're toothless up front, but McGinn, McTominay, and Gilmour is a better midfield than those English cunts can put out. Rice, Mount, that random Philips. Give me a fucken break.
Shame we don't have any forwards

Back
Top Bottom