Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes it does add up, learn basic biology
Clearly he hasn’t had it the entire time, you know seeing as he’s been playing.

But perhaps his training has lessened. Perhaps he used to hit the gym more often.

Or maybe you’re a doctor.
Learn basic biology? Are you a doctor?

He has gained considerable weight yet your biased self ignores that and makes excuses whilst continuously going after N'dombele.

Learn basic biology? Are you a doctor?

He has gained considerable weight yet your biased self ignores that and makes excuses whilst continuously going after N'dombele.
Has Ndombele had a serious illness for over a year?
He was fit when the season started and got fatter and fatter over 6 months due to a bad leg

A big time 'know it all' twat is Sammy.

I know how many goals and assist Dele, Lamela and Moura have though.
Have you adjusted your mantra that Dele produces more than everyone in the team and nearly the whole PL yet?

You went silent when you suddenly realised that per minute Lamela has produced more this season, and Moura has 1 less goal and 1 less assist in the same time as Dele.

You genuinely believed Dele was about x3 their output didn’t you.
“Those stats are fake”

Know it all indeed you massive Wally.

Appendicitis causes:
1) nausea
2) vomiting
3) loss of appetite

How exactly has Dier managed to gain weight whilst suffering from this?
He's not suffering from Appendicitus though. He had a perforated appendix and had it removed in an emergency operation. He then suffered from complications with his immune system and a bad reaction to the medication he was taking. Dier then had another operation in the summer related to all of this but exactly what it was is a bit of a mystery as it doesn't seem like the player or club have revealed exactly what it was.

It's possible he's still taking medication related to the ongoing immune issues. Lots of medications cause weight gain, but that's purely speculation.

Personally I don't think he's fat, I think he just put on too much muscle and it's affected his mobility. But it seems like he might have trimmed up a little bit recently. Perhaps a new training/diet plan.

He's not suffering from Appendicitus though. He had a perforated appendix and had it removed in an emergency operation. He then suffered from complications with his immune system and a bad reaction to the medication he was taking. Dier then had another operation in the summer related to all of this but exactly what it was is a bit of a mystery as it doesn't seem like the player or club have revealed exactly what it was.

It's possible he's still taking medication related to the ongoing immune issues. Lots of medications cause weight gain, but that's purely speculation.

Personally I don't think he's fat, I think he just put on too much muscle and it's affected his mobility. But it seems like he might have trimmed up a little bit recently. Perhaps a new training/diet plan.
Thanks for that.....nothing like some facts to help an argument

But apparently none of that counts because Ndombele is crap

Thanks for that.....nothing like some facts to help an argument

But apparently none of that counts because Ndombele is crap

Personally I don't think Ndombele is fat or crap either. I think both players are struggling to regain fitness after injuries and are struggling to find their best form and confidence in a Spurs side looking for a new identity. I also think, barring West Ham and Woolwich, the Premier League is more competitive than it's ever been which makes the players performances look worse as we're comparing them with the shitter teams of the past.

Personally I don't think Ndombele is fat or crap either. I think both players are struggling to regain fitness after injuries and are struggling to find their best form and confidence in a Spurs side looking for a new identity. I also think, barring West Ham and Woolwich, the Premier League is more competitive than it's ever been which makes the players performances look worse as we're comparing them with the shitter teams of the past.
I think Ndombele thought he was better than he was and is very unprofessional

I don't think we have ever missed a player as much as we miss Dembele. His departure was literally the start of our decline last season.

I'd class him as our, and one of the leagues, most underrated players,

Dembele's form the season before he left was not good, and injury ravaged as well, just not the same player as he had been in 15/16 and 16/17.

So it was a lengthy farewell, more 18 months than the 6 months of last season, after which as you say our form fell off a cliff with many players not looking good (so not just Dembele's leaving) , other than in the CL matches which whilst not as good as in say 17/18 we seemed to play far better than on PL and got to CL final.

I think Ndombele thought he was better than he was and is very unprofessional
I haven't seen anything to conclusively say that he's been unprofessional. Jose's comments about him were a bit worrying but it could be put down to testing his mentality and wanting him to show he wants it more. There's certainly potential there so I'm willing to back him until he shows conclusively that he's not up to it.

Ultimately there are doubts about everyone at the moment. From Ndombele and Dier right through to Mourinho, Levy and even Kane. I'm backing everyone until it becomes clear that they need to go.

Having said that Rose can fuck off.

Boy, are you in the wrong place😒

like he was ever mobile?

I don’t care if Dier fat or skinny, he isn’t a very good midfielder. And wasn’t before his appendicitis. That’s why we were better when Wanyama took his place in 16/17, and it’s not like Wanyama was fucking Fernandinho was it.

Good post. (although I don’t think Dier was ever a good midfielder)

Back
Top Bottom