Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FirstBestBobcat-size_restricted.gif

Wow. Wishing injury no matter how inocuous on your own player. No way. You are one strange cat and are getting tiresome. Bin vote cast.

Bin vote cast for what?

I did nothing wrong or against the rules but I guess if someone posts something you don’t agree with it’s best to go cry about it.

Bin vote cast for what?

I did nothing wrong or against the rules but I guess if someone posts something you don’t agree with it’s best to go cry about it.
:mourfacepalm: You are intolerable. I never vote to bin those who share different views to me. However, those who spout utter nonsense constantly just to be contrary and wish ill on our players can quite frankly do one.

Back
Top Bottom