Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have been really impressed with Dier since he arrived-few brain farts last year mostly at RB though but his technical ability, calmness on the ball, positioning and all his defensive attributes are superb.
I wouldn't have minded him being a starting CB this season but this DM thing looks like a brilliant call from Poch!

The improvement game after game is quite incredible.

Why beat around the bush? If you think he's a cunt, just say so. But frankly, he's entitled to be tired of listening to the same old rhetoric. Just like you're entitled to think he is a cunt. :adethumbup:
to be honest it wasnt worth me posting that.
i was only replying to jimmy or else i wouldnt have said anything.
& i dont think u know people well enough to call them a cunt on here. also i hate that word. it even feels horrible to say.

& i get what u are saying but i dont see why people think its not just as boring when people repeatedly moan about people being negative.
now i am repeatedly moaning about people moaning about people moaning.

to be honest it wasnt worth me posting that.
i was only replying to jimmy or else i wouldnt have said anything.
& i dont think u know people well enough to call them a cunt on here. also i hate that word. it even feels horrible to say.

& i get what u are saying but i dont see why people think its not just as boring when people repeatedly moan about people being negative.
now i am repeatedly moaning about people moaning about people moaning.

They find the moaning annoying because as fans we should be looking for things to love and enjoy about our club, not looking for the negatives. The problem with the serial moaners is it doesn't matter what we do, they will find the negative.

If that's how supporting spurs makes people feel they should find a new hobby because being a fan of a football club is a choice. And it's a choice that should bring you joy, not misery.

Agreed="gibbs131, post: 868169, member: 4626"]Yep. That's why I'm proud of us.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Irony doesn't seem to translate well on here

They find the moaning annoying because as fans we should be looking for things to love and enjoy about our club, not looking for the negatives. The problem with the serial moaners is it doesn't matter what we do, they will find the negative.

If that's how supporting spurs makes people feel they should find a new hobby because being a fan of a football club is a choice. And it's a choice that should bring you joy, not misery.
That's why you might as well give up man. They don't really watch the games, or have any interest in facts. They just want to say Spurs are shit, for some reason. It seems like an odd hobby to me but I never got plane spotting either. I guess they just don't live near to an airport.

Who the fuck are you you weird little troll man? I have never seen you post before and now you keep putting up these gay, little snipping comments. Not really interested in you or handbags at dawn thanks.

Well, based on the stats located under our avatars, someone who posts more than you.

I'll be honest, I don't like you. You're a relatively new poster that offers next to nothing and acts like an asshole most of the time. You're like an annoying, unfunny kid brother. Therefore I feel the need to be a cunt towards you until you stop.

Back
Top Bottom