Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 including a FB that can also play CB. I'd say Royal has shown that he's more than capable as an emergency CB.

1. Romero
2. Victor Nelson - linked at 20m and would rotate with Romero
3. New LCB
4. New LCB
5. Either one of Dier/Davies stays or this is Royal.

So, we may well end up signing 3 CB's this summer. Or Davies stays and we we only look to bring in a RCB and LCB.

Doesn't make sense they are letting N'Dicka go to Roma on a free really when you look at it this way. They must not rate him at all.
Royal can’t kick the ball with his left foot so he definitely can’t be cover at LCB. I don’t think Royal is technically good at all and offers nothing going forward but he is a steady decent right back. I can’t see him being first choice at RB for us.

The only thing that needs flushing is this rancid toxic fanbase. Genuinely no different to the scum from Plumstead.

If he's here it's because the manager wants him. If he's selected it's because the manager has selected him.

Get these cunts out of our fanbase. You are absolutely obsessed you fucking weirdo's.

The only thing that needs flushing is this rancid toxic fanbase. Genuinely no different to the scum from Plumstead.

If he's here it's because the manager wants him. If he's selected it's because the manager has selected him.

Get these cunts out of our fanbase. You are absolutely obsessed you fucking weirdo's.

That’s fucking ridiculous.

Go-kart mechanic human sacrifice will have much more impact
IMG-1106.gif

No Idea, I was so shocked. Spurs were trending on my TL so clicked to see what was what, turns out this was one of the first posts I saw.

This kind of stuff makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.
Thankfully, we have a track record of not following through with this kind of crap. It'll be 5 weirdos in some unseen corner of the stadium doing it for all of 2 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom