Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what do you expect from the lumbering oaf? hes so out of his depth hes a danger to have at training cos hell injure his own teammates.

ange has got it right by freezing this muppet out. well done big ange! seen him for what he is instantly.
He's also done it to Son, and Mourinho praised him for it. Though tbh, Ndombele is a complete pussy aswell. yeah, OK, Dier made a bad tackle, you don't need mope around that long over it. I've literally a small fragment of shinbone missing from a tackle and I didn't bitch this much.

Not the first time he's done it either.

He's also done it to Son, and Mourinho praised him for it. Though tbh, Ndombele is a complete pussy aswell. yeah, OK, Dier made a bad tackle, you don't need mope around that long over it. I've literally a small fragment of shinbone missing from a tackle and I didn't bitch this much.

Not the first time he's done it either.
its funny how he goes around kicking the shit out of teammates in training but backs off against actual opposition on match day.

my god i bet they cant stand him. imagine having that as a teammate? injures you in training but backs off against opposition on matchday resulting in goals!! must be lovely. he should of been out the door years ago. never been good enough anyway. when you dont flush a turd it ends up stinking the whole gaff out, this is exactly what dier has been! an unflushed turd!

its funny how he goes around kicking the shit out of teammates in training but backs off against actual opposition on match day.

my god i bet they cant stand him. imagine having that as a teammate? injures you in training but backs off against opposition on matchday resulting in goals!! must be lovely. he should of been out the door years ago. never been good enough anyway. when you dont flush a turd it ends up stinking the whole gaff out, this is exactly what dier has been! an unflushed turd!
Well, the fans hate him now.

And I very much doubt he will be a player of anything significant in teh future. Just another random lower league player.

His performance in that friendly vs Barcelona must have sealed it. He was awful last season, but that was laughable - as though he’d given up

giphy.webp

His performance in that friendly vs Barcelona must have sealed it. He was awful last season, but that was laughable - as though he’d given up
And his reaction to Son getting captains band.

He didn't exactly do himself any favours.

If what has been said is true.

Back
Top Bottom