Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comparing Pochettino to Potter is quite literally chalk and cheese. The only thing that can be compared is that they both managed south coast clubs...
Is it chalk and cheese?
potter managerial experience overseas, some success, built decent rep in england with small clubs
Poch managerial experience overseas, built decent rep in England with small club
I suppose Poch speaks a different language

Someone previously mentioned the club hiring a psychologist to help players manage why they're such pushovers in clutch moments, who roll over in cup finals.

I like that idea. Honestly, I like that idea maybe more than a new manager.

More than half the posters on here need mental health help.

This coming from a man that is in therapy.

The mighty Tottenham Hotpsur, scraping the bottom barrel for managers willing to accept a zero pound net transfer balance this summer.

The mighty Tottenham Hotpsur, scraping the bottom barrel for managers willing to accept a negative net transfer balance this summer.

Well since it was US turning down ETH and JN went to Bayern over us which is hardly an embarrassment, what the FUCK are you talking about.

Don’t post unless you have something sensible to say, gorilla chops.

We failed under all of those to win anything while the snake meddled in DoF matters which are evidently beyond his ability.

He had the best young manager and failed to back him up in 18 - any new manager would work under the same ridiculous conditions unless a proper scouting /DOF structure is established and he steps aside from ALL football related matters - and sticks to what he does best - turn profit
Mostly agreed - a new manager can get more out of the players like Poch did, but transfers in AND out, basically since Son, Alderweireld, and Lucas to an extent, have been a massive failure.

Mostly agreed - a new manager can get more out of the players like Poch did, but transfers in AND out, basically since Son, Alderweireld, and Lucas to an extent, have been a massive failure.
Dead-cat bounce - 10-15 games later we will revert back to type. You can't polish a turd, Mr Levy.

Fucking signed a new deal With Ajax.
breaking news dog meme GIF by Mike Diva

Well since it was US turning down ETH and JN went to Bayern over us which is hardly an embarrassment, what the FUCK are you talking about.

Don’t post unless you have something sensible to say, gorilla chops.
How do you know ETH turned us down?Surely it's not Fabrizio Romano saying so so on twitter?

Looks like we might get what we deserve fucking Ryan Mason
Fucking hell. Not sure how you reach that conclusion based on not taking on ETH and JN going Bayern.

Last I checked there were more than two managers we were looking at...

Will you bunch of melting cunts just stfu, leave your houses for a bit and get a fucking life.

Christ sake. Moan moan moan...shut the fuck up you absolute wet wipes

Fucking hell. Not sure how you reach that conclusion based on not taking on ETH and JN going Bayern.

Will you bunch of melting cunts just stfu, leave your houses for a bit and get a fucking life.

I have always valued your educated posts !

Enjoying these rants; may wind you up a bit more now 👀

Back
Top Bottom