Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

None im afraid. I guess he's only really known to a small group of Ihis followers. Hope he doesn't bring his followers to this forum....haggers? Tenners?😂

I like the fact that he’s an attacking manager who has worked with young players in a team that lost their star players every year but managed to keep up their record.

I just wonder if he could handle the intensity of a more competitive league. He has done very well in Europe but the PL is more strenuous than the Erdivise.

I'm not exactly excited by this appointment, I personally don't think he is good enough.
But I'm also not sure who we could get that would be exciting, as we all know as long as enic are around its completely pointless and levy may as well be manager.
It would be hilarious to see him getting annoyed at the owners and chairman for not investing in the team.......hold on..............

Very difficult to tell. I know his team schooled us for 3/4 halves in the CL semi-final.

If he does come, I hope he's not someone who will NEVER sacrifice his 'philosophy'.

Would definitely not be be displeased if he joined, but I do worry he could be another de Boer.

Or the managerial equivalent of Vincent Janssen.

He’s the one list that gets my ding-dong wiggling the most.

Attacking, attractive, positive football. Yes please.

However, there is absofuckinglutely zero point in us signing any manager unless Levy backs him and gives them full reign over the ins and outs.

It should be clearer than ever that we need a comprehensive squad overhaul. That means 10+ players moving on. If Levy won’t back the manager then Levy might as well do the job himself. Or, give the job to a fresh faced 29 year-old who is so happy he’s got the job that he won’t ask for anything.

This is the most important Summer of our recent history. Any more fuck ups and we’ll be left even further behind the pack to the point where qualifying for the Europa League would be punching above.

I'm not exactly excited by this appointment, I personally don't think he is good enough.
But I'm also not sure who we could get that would be exciting, as we all know as long as enic are around its completely pointless and levy may as well be manager.
It would be hilarious to see him getting annoyed at the owners and chairman for not investing in the team.......hold on..............
How much do you honestly know about him.or have you done what our scouting department seems to do which is watch a YouTube showreel? 😂
Does anyone here,genuinely, know 1st hand anything about him? Love to know and if you dish the dirt I've got some readers wives material of the Mrs!

I'd be excited by it if it goes ahead.

No manager hire is a certainty, and you can come up with lots of reasons he mightn't work out (quality of Dutch league, specificity of Ajax club structure, will his ideas work in PL with the squad we have? will he click with our group of players?). Like Emery, is he a poor communicator in English language? - to this, I don't think so, excepting that one odd video where he says he likes Italy) .

I dunno, to me he seems driven, detailed, a good motivator, and when you look at his Ajax teams, I think lots of our players could flourish in his kind of system (Kane, Son, Bergwijn, Ndombele, Gio, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Sess, Reguilon, Toby, Rodon.... maybe Lucas, Davies and Dele, and Foyth if we can work something out with Villareal).

oh yeah GIF

He said no to Frankfurt, Gladbach and Leipzig
Reason: he wants to stay at ajax until his contracts end
So he don't want to coach in germany or it's true and he will stay there

It really doesn't matter who our manager is if we are being honest

glad it won't be Mourinho and we might get some better football to watch but we aren't going to achieve anything under the current ownership

I'm completely resigned to mediocrity at best for the foreseeable

Back
Top Bottom