Eric Ten Hag - What's Your View ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It really doesn't matter who our manager is if we are being honest

glad it won't be Mourinho and we might get some better football to watch but we aren't going to achieve anything under the current ownership

I'm completely resigned to mediocrity at best for the foreseeable

Look I am a paid up member of us needing to improve in the personnel, no argument.

Explain however why we won't win anything under the current ownership?

What's the point of starting this thread at this stage? We clearly already have a next manager speculation thread.

:pocheyes:

I'm on board if he can promise he knows how to fix Sanchez and we have confirmation that he's bringing some more talent with him.

If he's successful, he'll just fuck off to Madrid or Juve after a few seasons, though.

Just posting here so that when this is manager thread and he wins us the quintuple in a couple years I'm on the first page singing his praises.
Figure It Out Reaction GIF

Oh right.

So nothing to do with Pochettino or Mourinho's coaching I then.

Honestly posters want miracles and then some.

Apportion blame in.the right direction mate or it just comes across as tripe..
I'm suggesting that donkey after donkey being brought into the club has had a significant impact towards our lack of trophies

are you going to answer the question ? Last good player that our owners and scouting infrastructure were able to bring into the club?

He worked under Pep and his team plays the kind of football I want to see at Spurs, I think he's a bit of a sleeping giant in terms of managers so I hope we can land him.

That being said, if Levy and ENIC are still running the same transfer policy and if that snake is still lingering around the place like a wet fart then it doesn't matter who our manager is, they will all be fucked from the start.

Back
Top Bottom