EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football Chap Football Chap has created a prediction league.
Hi lads and ladies!

Had fun doing this for the season so have set up a league for the euros! Only 5 days to the first game so get registered and predictions in! All welcome!!!

As usual it's 2 points for guessing the right result, 3 points for the right result and correct goal difference stated and 4 points for correct score.

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Is it just me or does Rashford not look right? It's like he's lost a bit of pace or something. Even though his finishing has always been erratic, go back a year or two and he would beat full-backs for fun. He just looks like someone to me that's playing as if only half fit, or like someone that has just come back from injury and is looking for match sharpness. I hope he's only an impact sub for us and doesn't start.

It worries me that with Maguire out we're gonna see one of Mings, who's literally minging, or Coady starting. We might get away with it in the group stages but a side like Portugal or France will tear us another arse-ole unless we're at full strength.

I still think Southgate will be our biggest problem, along with Maguire not being fit from the off.

Is it just me or does Rashford not look right? It's like he's lost a bit of pace or something. Even though his finishing has always been erratic, go back a year or two and he would beat full-backs for fun. He just looks like someone to me that's playing as if only half fit, or like someone that has just come back from injury and is looking for match sharpness. I hope he's only an impact sub for us and doesn't start.

It worries me that with Maguire out we're gonna see one of Mings, who's literally minging, or Coady starting. We might get away with it in the group stages but a side like Portugal or France will tear us another arse-ole unless we're at full strength.

I still think Southgate will be our biggest problem, along with Maguire not being fit from the off.

Mings looked absolutely dreadful at times last night. And that was against the best that Romania have to offer. Imagine against Germany! Frightening.

He is apparently playing through a few minor injuries. There were reports making the rounds over the weekend that he is soldiering through the Euros and will then have surgery on at least one of them.

He is apparently playing through a few minor injuries. There were reports making the rounds over the weekend that he is soldiering through the Euros and will then have surgery on at least one of them.

That would explain it then. He's always been inconsistent but he just looks like he's lost a bit of the fire and enthusiasm that he used to play with. The lad needs a break.

That would explain it then. He's always been inconsistent but he just looks like he's lost a bit of the fire and enthusiasm that he used to play with. The lad needs a break.
They've more or less played two seasons back to back with minimal rest in between since the break between this season and the last got cut down. There are probably a lot of players running on fumes at this point.

Ukraine making things interesting with their new shirt.

It has a map of Ukraine including Crimea on the front along with the slogan Glory to Ukraine! on the back.

Last edited:
Apparently, Southgate knows 10 of the 11. How the fuck doesn't he know who he's picking for the 1st game?
I think he's having trouble working out who's going to fill in to TAA's position :kanehand:

E2444-Ue-WQAUbk-Td.jpg

Fortunately, no more games will be played in Middlesborough. A place I have been to once for an away game. The place stank of shit (I am being serious) and their fans were shit. I hope to never visit again. We better have no more racist cunts booing their own team. If I was a player, I may even consider walking off.

GWAN KEANO!

Roy Keane on Jordan Henderson :

“Clearly Jordan’s not fit - I don’t think he should be involved… I’ve heard people say they want him around the place - for what? Does he do card tricks? Does he have a sing song? Does he do quizzes in the evenings?”

Back
Top Bottom