EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

France have a front 3 of Mbappe/Benzema/Griezmann. Which one do you drop for Grealish or Foden?

Behind the front 3 they play Pogba as the most attacking of a midfield 3. Do you drop Pogba for either Grealish or Foden?
Foden>Griezmann
Grealish>Pogba
Kane>Benzema
Mbappe>Grealish(LWF)

So:

Mbappe-Kane-Foden

-----Grealish------------

IMO

they are doing a bit about turkey on bbc, this yilmaz character is real good.
Burak is a don.

Played basically his entire career in Turkey despite continuos courting by big league clubs (he was very handsomely paid in Turkey as I understand it). Then decides to go to France at 34 as a final career adventure and wins the league in his first season.

Really hyped for this to start! Personally opinion but I rate the euros higher than the World Cup.
Little to no risk of stupid time zone differences during the Euros is a big point in its favour.

I love the world cup but it is going to be a chore to stay up to watch all the games during the one in Canada and the states in a few years.

Foden>Griezmann
Grealish>Pogba

Kane>Benzema
Mbappe>Grealish(LWF)

So:

Mbappe-Kane-Foden

-----Grealish------------

IMO
Doubtful. Griezmann and Pogba are typically France’s best players alongside Kanye.

Are Foden and Grealish even expected to start for England?

Doubtful. Griezmann and Pogba are typically France’s best players alongside Kanye.

Are Foden and Grealish even expected to start for England?

Foden rumoured yes, Grealish rumoured not.

Just spitballing what I think the best mix is (best to perceive those players in the French team, as the back line and DM is where France are miles ahead of us).

ie. Would City want Griezmann over Foden or Grealish? Man Utd if they could exchange Pogba with either?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom