Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
The final is being held in Tirana.

Rd690b80fb690601935bec616aae77ddc

Looks a decent destination.

We qualify for the Play off round (round before group stages)

The draw for that round will be held on 2 August 2021, we play first match 19 August (after PL starts on 14 August),

Last edited:
Roma will probably be in this competition. Imagine the final vs Mourinho's Roma and Dier scores the winning header.

FT: Roma 1 - 0 Tottenham

Yep, Dier plays for Roma now

I saw something earlier that said Vitesse, Basel, AEK Athens, Rubin Kazan, BATE Borisov, Rosenborg, Hibs and Aberdeen have already qualified. I can’t find the link now though so I’ll keep digging.

and Feyenoord.

But most of them only go into qualifying rounds, we go into Play off round in August (far better)

We qualify for the Play off round (round before group stages)

The draw for that round will be held on 2 August 2021, we play first match 19 August (after PL starts),
TFFT
I saw suggestions the first fixtures were in July, which would have totally screwed our season.
The upside is that we can concentrate our rebuild on the PL, and use this mickey mouse competition to give squad players game time.

TFFT
I saw suggestions the first fixtures were in July, which would have totally screwed our season.
The upside is that we can concentrate our rebuild on the PL, and use this mickey mouse competition to give squad players game time.
But lets not fall victim to our own hubris as we did multiple times in the EL this season.

We need to take our opponents seriously in every game. I'm not saying we need to go full strength with zero rotation. But we need to approach the games seriously and want to win them.

Back
Top Bottom