Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's kinda ironic that Nuno selected so many academy players but really did not help any of them.
Well, Scarlett must have gained from the experience alone I guess.
Set the kid back miles I would imagine.
Putting him in full strength team even for 15 minutes as a sub would tell us much more about his prospects than dumping him up top in a very poor second string.

Bordering on negligence IMO.

Golli? GOLLI?!

militant-black-guy.jpg

???

Gollini
Sanchez - Rodon - Davies
Doherty - Skipp - Dele - Ndombele - Sessegnon
Bergwijn - Gil?

3-0 Spurs.

Pretty sure the u23s are better than NS Mura. There’s usually a bunch of potato farmer comments when we play any professional European team but these guys actually might be real potato farmers.

Potato Farmers may be interpreted as light industry and “spa tourism.”

Last edited:
Set the kid back miles I would imagine.
Putting him in full strength team even for 15 minutes as a sub would tell us much more about his prospects than dumping him up top in a very poor second string.

Bordering on negligence IMO.
and that was the reason i want the other manager out on Aug 19th, he picked a team with a lot of young players and only youngsters on the bench, that wasn't bordering on negligence it was incompetent

Pretty sure the u23s are better than NS Mura. There’s usually a bunch of potato farmer comments when we play any professional European team but these guys actually might be real potato farmers.

Potato Farmers may be interpreted as light industry and “spa tourism.”

I always thought we were known as Spuds?

Last edited:
Brooklyn Lyons-Foster training with the first team today (as well as Clarke and Markanday). Tall lad, plays CM/DM.

Back
Top Bottom