Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

50/50 I reckon. It still feels like he hasn’t been given a chance but at the same time hasn’t delivered or really put in a performance to make everyone go wow.

Would we want him if he was starting at one of the other top six clubs or would they take him if he were for sale? The answer is no I suspect.

We have to give him a clean slate, especially as he has only played for Mourinho and Nuno. He looked a great player in his debut appearances but his soul got snatched away over time. I think there is a player in there somewhere.

Looks like the travelling squad, from the video, training pictures and internet, may be :

GK (3) : Lloris, Gollini, Austin
Defenders (9) : Royal, Doherty, Tanganga, Dier, Sanchez, Rodon,, Reguilon, Sessegnon, Davies
Midfield : (5) Højbjerg, Skipp, Winks, Dele, Ndombele,
Forwards : (6) Gil, Markanday, Clarke, Moura, Son, Kane

Total squad - 23 for starting XI ad 9 subs, so 3 do not make the matchday squad

Injured - Romero, Lo Celso, Scarlett

Probably no surprises - its every fit first team squad players plus Markanday (as Scarlett injured), allowing Conte to have a look at any player he wants in a competitive match. Shame a few youngsters are not included.

spammyspurs suggesting that Scarlett is better than Kane. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
On the longest running wind up in internet history.

Kane playing shit isn’t better than Scarlett playing well.
Kane isn’t in this team because of his form, he’s in the team because of his name.

If you want this kind of approach while the teams travels around Europe to play some cab drivers, the don’t fucking cry when the fat slug turns up again in the PL on Sunday.

Why the living fuck shouldn’t Dane get a run out in this one?
As I said, you lot are so desperate for Kane to score goals, you are practically praying he gets picked against this level of opposition, because he’s proving every week that the likes of Leeds and Villa are just a step too far for him.

“BUT NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!”

Kane playing shit isn’t better than Scarlett playing well.
Kane isn’t in this team because of his form, he’s in the team because of his name.

If you want this kind of approach while the teams travels around Europe to play some cab drivers, the don’t fucking cry when the fat slug turns up again in the PL on Sunday.

Why the living fuck shouldn’t Dane get a run out in this one?
As I said, you lot are so desperate for Kane to score goals, you are practically praying he gets picked against this level of opposition, because he’s proving every week that the likes of Leeds and Villa are just a step too far for him.

“BUT NEWCASTLE!!!!!!!”
I don't wanna rain on your parade as you seem to be having fun...

...but isn't Dane injured?

If Scarlett isn't injured and does play hopefully he gets some support and isn't isolated, like in previous games. Really think this season hasn't helped his development.

especially after the games when he comes on here and reads that he's been held in the pocket of onion farmers.

With Bergwijn injured:

Gollini
Sanchez Dier Rodon
Doherty Ndombele Skipp Sessegnon
Gil Kane Lucas

Hopefully Kane/Lucas get some rest during this game.(i.e not playing the whole 90)

I would like to see Ndom in Lucas position and Gill in PEH’s (with Skipp). Sess LWB, Rodon LCB and maybe Markanday wide left with Kane…. Don’t care who else plays

If Scarlett isn't injured and does play hopefully he gets some support and isn't isolated, like in previous games. Really think this season hasn't helped his development.

especially after the games when he comes on here and reads that he's been held in the pocket of onion farmers.
Fair point re support but still, he was woefully ineffective

Back
Top Bottom