Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let’s see what these players can do. If they are as good as they think they are, they should demolish this opponent.

I’m tired of watching our squad players shamble around on Thursdays then be disappointed they don’t play in league matches. There has to be maximum effort in every game as a bare minimum. Ndombele should look like Messi in a game like this.

These next 2 ECL games are v.important too. Fuck having extra games after xmas. Gotta win the group.....

Fucking fuming if anyone half-arses it tonight.

I've just rung Mystic Meg's premium rate number.
She says that a pair of brothers celebrating birthdays some time this year will claim after the game that Ndombele is a world class talent if he does OK and that Kane is a carthorse if he scores a hattrick.

Furball man Furball man

The Matrix Movie GIF by Tech Noir

Let’s see what these players can do. If they are as good as they think they are, they should demolish this opponent.

I’m tired of watching our squad players shamble around on Thursdays then be disappointed they don’t play in league matches. There has to be maximum effort in every game as a bare minimum. Ndombele should look like Messi in a game like this.
Marine, Sheffield United, Wycombe and errr...Red Star Belgrade have been his best games.

Lot of players getting a fair chance to show what they can do tonight.
We should see maximum effort and some good skills.
Or else they are out, this is Spurs now, with a top class manager!

Just want to see some fluidity, here and there.

Gil in good enough shape to impress his technique on the game would be a joy, really hope Conte see's that he could be a real star (sure he does, but in his system?)

Love the line-up, there are some players there that might do better than expected, especially the gooner cunt at RWB. The inclusion of Sess, Gil and Rodon makes me extremely happy as well, hopefully they perform well.

I'd play Son up front and have Kane on the bench, Sons been misfiring a bit in front of goal, could do with a nice confidence performance and a couple of goals.
Son misfiring usually because he is tired and needs rest not because he lacks confidence or the game is not big enough

Just want to see some fluidity, here and there.

Gil in good enough shape to impress his technique on the game would be a joy, really hope Conte see's that he could be a real star (sure he does, but in his system?)
That's the issue with Gil here. He's a player with great potential, but in Conte's system there's only one place he can play, and he'll need some incredible performances and luck to get ahead of Son in the pecking order.

Resting all the big guns for this and giving the reserves and kids a run out.

Oh……wait…….is that Mr “I have to beat Jimmy Greaves again” up top

:contefacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom