Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did we not have to go to Kazan a few years ago that was a bastetd to get to if I remember that was like 2 planes redknapp did not even travel for it.Liverpool have been drawn there so it could have been a lot worse for us if we had got those in the group as well as carry bags

I've booked three tickets all assigned to my account. Meant to assign them to my own and then my two friends' linked memberships. Anyone know how to reassign these to the two other memberships? I've emailed the ticket office but probably won't get a response for a while.

I've booked three tickets all assigned to my account. Meant to assign them to my own and then my two friends' linked memberships. Anyone know how to reassign these to the two other memberships? I've emailed the ticket office but probably won't get a response for a while.
From experience they respond within 24 hours, fuck knows what time it is the UK but they'll probably email you by tomorrow.

Some strange results in this unpredictable tournament yet again last night. Helps with a draw in the other game in our group, hopefully we can get one away result and win our home games for qualification.

Some strange results in this unpredictable tournament yet again last night. Helps with a draw in the other game in our group, hopefully we can get one away result and win our home games for qualification.

Molde winning in Istanbul... Didnt see that coming.

Anyone going to Baku? If so, what routes? I think we may need something out there to qualify.

Admin Admin can you take off extra bit of title mate?

Anyone going to Baku? If so, what routes? I think we may need something out there to qualify.

Admin Admin can you take off extra bit of title mate?
Been considering it but don't think it's gonna happen, mates can't get time off work. Direct flights from Heathrow for £300 with Azerbaijan Air or £370ish with BA last time I checked though, not too badly priced at all.

I've just had a look on Skyscanner France for you guys going out on 25/11 & returning 27/11 LHR>Baku>LHR....
All the cheaper flights involve going out on Aeroflot (with a stopover in Moscow) but return direct with BA and the flights
have few seats left (single figs.)
The £370 deal with BA (from their site) is available going out on 25th or 26th but first return date is Sunday 29th!!

I've just had a look on Skyscanner France for you guys going out on 25/11 & returning 27/11 LHR>Baku>LHR....
All the cheaper flights involve going out on Aeroflot (with a stopover in Moscow) but return direct with BA and the flights
have few seats left (single figs.)
The £370 deal with BA (from their site) is available going out on 25th or 26th but first return date is Sunday 29th!!
Anyone who goes via Moscow or Kiev is fucking mad. Fly out evening of 24th, land morning of 25th, fly back evening of 27th. 2 hotel nights, direct 6 hour flights, £302. No way I'd double my travel time just to save £70.

Back
Top Bottom