Europa League 2015/2016

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm 18, have no one to go with and am meant to be saving for uni next year. But I'm still contemplating making the journey. Decisions.

Definitely do it if it isn't going to ruin you... can guarantee that there's nothing quite like a Euro away, and once you've done one, you'll want to do them all. I go it alone and chat to people out there too. Never a problem - that's where I've gotten to 'know' people despite the fact that I usually go to games on my own.

However the flights really now are horrendous if you're going to Dortmund, Düsseldorf or Cologne. Stansted to Cologne on the morning of the match was £220 one way the last time I checked. You might want to think about getting the train - though it will be a schlep and two changes, it'll be significantly cheaper.

I'm 18, have no one to go with and am meant to be saving for uni next year. But I'm still contemplating making the journey. Decisions.

Stansted - Eindhoven early Thursday £17.00 one way. Train to Dortmund around 30 euros will get you there around 4pm. Eindhoven back to Stansted Saturday £17.00. Otherwise Thomas Cook on the coach £99 round trip. You are guaranteed a ticket.

Does anyone know if there's a ban on new memberships for this? I'll be ok for my ticket but a mate wants to come and said he'll get a membership today/tomorrow in time for me to get him a ticket with mine on Wednesday, but I remember them stopping new memberships buying Europa matches (so avoid away fans buying in home sections)?

Any ideas?

Go young man your never alone with the YIDS.
ytA56Bs.gif

Does anyone know if there's a ban on new memberships for this? I'll be ok for my ticket but a mate wants to come and said he'll get a membership today/tomorrow in time for me to get him a ticket with mine on Wednesday, but I remember them stopping new memberships buying Europa matches (so avoid away fans buying in home sections)?

Any ideas?

Doesn't the membership list close part way through the season?

Stansted - Eindhoven early Thursday £17.00 one way. Train to Dortmund around 30 euros will get you there around 4pm. Eindhoven back to Stansted Saturday £17.00. Otherwise Thomas Cook on the coach £99 round trip. You are guaranteed a ticket.
Where'd you find the £99 round trip? Haven't seen anything about that on Thomas Cook.

Where'd you find the £99 round trip? Haven't seen anything about that on Thomas Cook.
Look at Thomas Cook Sport - Football - Tottenham. It's on there now. Coach I would think will leave the Lane around 1am Thursday. I have been on them before to euro away games. It is a bore but you do get there early. Should have a few hours to drink before the game. Coach will be outside the ground after the game and will come directly back. Two nights on a coach is not good but will be worth it.

Sports Options are doing a day trip from Stansted for £249. You would have to get your own ticket. Only thing with them is they cancel the flight if there is head count is low.

Back
Top Bottom