Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Levy has any sense and the europa league doesn’t take a trick with the support he could sell out with reduced ticket prices or ticket packages.

Apparently this is not guaranteed if Woolwich win the FA Cup and Wolves win the Europa League?

Not positive. The combination of those both seems unlikely but you never know.
Not so... we're definitely IN the Europa League... just depends on whether we enter group stages directly (if Chelsea win the cup) or the Quals. if you-know-who-do... HOODOO!

It'll be the equivalent of a pre-season friendly... and will at least have something riding on it... (seeing as I imagine there won't be time, inclination or regulations in place to compete in the Asia Trophy this time round!!)

A bit of a dick? That's understatement of the century.
Think about it, man. We've had 11 consecutive seasons in Europe. 5 of which have been in the champions league, and An appearance in the champions league final. We go to our home games at arguably the best football stadium in the world. And this has put you off.
But the chairman that constantly embarrassed the club, slagged of players in the press, raised our expectations to the extent that we were excited to sign Jose fucking Dominguez, and your criticism is "he sold us to the current lot".

Well, the current lot may not be perfect, but fuck me, they are a vast improvement on the previous regime. And frankly, better than most in the Premier league
Well put points, we may never agree on enics ownership mate.
But I started to have that horrible let down feeling when Harry got us in the champions league somehow, and when obviously in need of reinforcements the board bought saha and Nelson....
Also you are correct in us getting into the champions league after previous ownership standards was really a bit of an achievement in itself obviously, but whilst we had that and also an edge on liverpool, chelski and United under poch we should have used that advantage to push kn or to at least keep us ahead of those clubs. Because it was obvious that they were not going to stay that far behind for too long.
I just feel that our chance was not grasped and is probably now gone

Troy Parrott's European Adventure starts now

giphy.gif

rea
Do you know there wasn't a single new born baby named Nigel last year?

Mothers are making better plans for their kids these days!
Really, good for them its a shit name to be fair...
That's what happens when people in the 70s try to seem posh, they give their kids shit names.
Better plans these days im not so sure about, most kids barely go out and cannot take their eyes of their phones, so I would say my mum did a pretty bang on job tbh..im doing pretty good lol

rea

Really, good for them its a shit name to be fair...
That's what happens when people in the 70s try to seem posh, they give their kids shit names.
Better plans these days im not so sure about, most kids barely go out and cannot take their eyes of their phones, so I would say my mum did a pretty bang on job tbh..im doing pretty good lol
He was referring to the old XTC song; Making plans for Nigel, you were aware right??!

Back
Top Bottom