Europa League 2020-21 - Quest For Glory

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doubt we will get the day trippers at these games?
Will be interesting when back to normal what attendance we get , did all the previous home Europa games at WHL.

I went to secondary school between September 1992 and June 1999. I used to dream of us scraping a solitary bloody UEFA Cup appearance that whole time, and it ever happened. So yeah, I am pretty pleased we got over the line for Europa League qualification today, even with our recent Champions League experiences. And I hope we make a real go of trying to win it.

Yay Thursday night pointless matches..cannot wait.
Just think if we had actually pulled our finger out slightly earlier in this fucked up season we could f somehow got into the champions league like united have...just shows how poor in quality this league has become, shit season and shit football all around.
Thank god its over, just a shame that its coming back so soon tbh.
I used to love looking forwards to a new season but I no longer have any excitement or anticipation, as i already know we will show no ambition and will not sign anyone worth having..thanks levy for destroying my enjoyment of this once great game..
Fuck, I wish we'd lost some games and finished 8th. I wish we'd been more shit, more like Burnley. Then we could have not been in Europe and dedicated a season to being back in Europe, because that's the Glory Glory path, right?

Roberts would be ashamed of you

Ct7ci6pXEAADmpu.jpg:large

Yay Thursday night pointless matches..cannot wait.
Just think if we had actually pulled our finger out slightly earlier in this fucked up season we could f somehow got into the champions league like united have...just shows how poor in quality this league has become, shit season and shit football all around.
Thank god its over, just a shame that its coming back so soon tbh.
I used to love looking forwards to a new season but I no longer have any excitement or anticipation, as i already know we will show no ambition and will not sign anyone worth having..thanks levy for destroying my enjoyment of this once great game..
Were you around in the Sugar years?

When finishing top 10 was a good season? When everytime our chairman opened his gob (which was fairly frequent), what came out of it embarrassed the club and us.

When finishing top 10 was a good season? When everytime our chairman opened his gob (which was fairly frequent), what came out of it embarrassed the club and us.
I remember sitting in front of the computer, desperately waiting to see if we'd qualified through fucking fair play. No one in Spain knew who we were. ¿Tottenham Forest?

I kid you not

If we win this next season and finish in the top 4 that would be a very successful season in my eyes.

Obviously would love to win the PL but that would require significant investment into the squad imo which I don't think we will get.

Oh fuck off forever you worthless worm
Lmao...quality response...
Mummy the man on the forum did not say things that I liked so I called him a worthless worm, come on its just a forum where you do of get to decide what people think or feel so just grow up and get used to it.
Otherwise you may find life to be a little bit of a struggle when you grow up, being a spoilt onlh child

Lmao...quality response...
Mummy the man on the forum did not say things that I liked so I called him a worthless worm, come on its just a forum where you do of get to decide what people think or feel so just grow up and get used to it.
Otherwise you may find life to be a little bit of a struggle when you grow up, being a spoilt onlh child

Learn to spell before you speak to me, you dyslexic dwarf.

Fuck, I wish we'd lost some games and finished 8th. I wish we'd been more shit, more like Burnley. Then we could have not been in Europe and dedicated a season to being back in Europe, because that's the Glory Glory path, right?

Roberts would be ashamed of you

Ct7ci6pXEAADmpu.jpg:large
Sorry mate but when he was playing for us we actually won trophies and didn't act like the 2nd class club we do now.

I was unluckily, your right he was a bit of a dick, but he didn't bullshit us. Plus it was him who sold out to this lot..so point taken

I was unluckily, your right he was a bit of a dick, but he didn't bullshit us. Plus it was him who sold out to this lot..so point taken
A bit of a dick? That's understatement of the century.
Think about it, man. We've had 11 consecutive seasons in Europe. 5 of which have been in the champions league, and An appearance in the champions league final. We go to our home games at arguably the best football stadium in the world. And this has put you off.
But the chairman that constantly embarrassed the club, slagged of players in the press, raised our expectations to the extent that we were excited to sign Jose fucking Dominguez, and your criticism is "he sold us to the current lot".

Well, the current lot may not be perfect, but fuck me, they are a vast improvement on the previous regime. And frankly, better than most in the Premier league

I remember sitting in front of the computer, desperately waiting to see if we'd qualified through fucking fair play. No one in Spain knew who we were. ¿Tottenham Forest?

I kid you not
That was the period I had a season ticket in. Clive Fucking Wilson at left back. Ian Walker grinning whenever he spooned one into his own net. Pony kits and a pony team.

Back
Top Bottom