Europa League vs Gent (20.05KO)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

dier has been awful for weeks, yet he is still played infront of Wimmer, Poch has to get rid of his cross me and you're out attitude
Dembele should have been off early and Janseen brought on, yes Janseen I know its mad but we lack players who are used to scoring, I know hes not scored but when ball ws played into the box it was Kane against 3 defenders

Some people need to get off their high horse
People have a right to be damn right annoyed that we have gone out to this pile of shite
All i keep seeing is we had 30 shots , we were unlucky blah blah blah , if you have 30 shots and put 2 away how have you played well , the point is to put the ball in the back of the net

Those that want us to go all out in the EL, it's time to face the fact the players really aren't that arsed about it, even though they might say otherwise
The line-up and the level of effort put in showed that they definitely were arsed about it. Did you actually watch the game?

Unacceptable result, but we were going all-out to win this. Which somehow makes the fact we're out even worse.

Very disappointing, Dele fucked us and we got unlucky with having a cunt of a referee. The remaining 10 players put 100% effort into the game but we just fell short. Hopefully we can put this result behind us and get to the FA cup final and a strong run in the league. Dele completely lost it, Davies is pretty shit and certainly can't play as a wing back.

I'd heartily recommend corporate. It's exactly like being on here with everyone calling the players cunts, but with waitress service and a free bar. It's reassuring to know that our more well heeled supporters hate the team with the same amount of vitriol as many of the people who post on here.

"You cunt Walker, fuck off Kane, Eriksen you cunt". The usual 'support'. Luckily for me I had 7 pints of cider, 2 pints of IPA, 2 pints of Carlsberg, 3 glasses of fucking Chardonnay and 2 bottles of London Pride, which helped dull the pain of an evening spent in the company of Spurs fans. Fair play to the two girls behind me who were brilliant - screaming and shouting for everything. You made my night, who ever you are.

Hi guys!

I'm sorry about you feel embarrassed to have lost against us.
I met several of your fans and they all were class, except one dickhead who called our team sh*t before the game, but never mind that :).

We are a bunch of supporters that like a bit of absurd banter, for us this feels insane.
After the second goal the scenes in our stands were truly fking mental. I started screaming uncontrollably for about 5 minutes at random intervals.

Lots of love from Gent!

Point taken. The DJ Trump fact checkers are on top of it it would seem. A "good percentage" of Harry's goals are PK's and poke ins. My point still remains, we need more creativity from our striker.

Last time I checked a goal was a goal, didn't realise you gained extra points for creativity.......

And talking of poke ins.........

:kaneear:

Its a joke.

We played in Quarabag on Thursday, and had to play Chelsea on the Sunday, giving us 48 hours rest in between a 6 hour flight....while Chelsea played on the Tuesday, giving them an EXTRA 48 hours rest.

Couldnt possibly let us play on the Monday could they?

But poor Utd...yeah have an extra day. How the fuck can they move an EL game for a domestic cup?
Also we had to play in Florence on the Thursday night before playing Chelsea in the 2015 League Cup Final. Double standards.

[formation=442, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen, Jansenn, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen, Janssen][/formation]
If he can't score in this line up then I think it's time to sell him

Back
Top Bottom