European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t get why people are shocked. We have been this way for 8 years under Southgate, we only go places due to a few special players who produce moments of magic. We are always unbalanced and have no attacking set up.

If we do win this tournament it will because we have a bunch of world class players who will have to play out of their skin.

It’s embarrassing. Germany have Naglesmann and we have what we have. We can’t control a game against Serbia, that is management.
I would put Foden and Kane in the world class bracket but won’t step up. Bellingham will but it won’t be enough. He’s is a fucking superstar. As close to Zidane as we will ever see.

I’m a big believer in criticising a team when they win.

That was an appalling performance. Everything we’ve come to expect of England. Timid, defensive, overly cautious.

These players should be loving this tournament. It’s a reward.

Scotlands defence…

tenor.gif
I wish 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe wait until you play a side with a bit of creativity first.

But Argentina lost to Saudi before winning the World Cup so it’s not a disaster. Turgid wins are fine at this stage. England a huge threat still.

Hey, we were meant to be AMAZING going forward and terrible at the back, right?

0.17xG for Serbia.

We did what was needed. This Serbian team is underrated and imo will go through to the knockouts and cause teams problems - big, physical side with a sprinkling of talent.

Our game management needs work 100% but 3 points sorted, bish bash bosh.

I would put Foden and Kane in the world class bracket but won’t step up. Bellingham will but it won’t be enough. He’s is a fucking superstar. As close to Zidane as we will ever see.

It’s a team game and a system game. England have enough players easily to win but they won’t. Germany is the favourite, team is about as good but they have an elite manager.

That was an appalling performance. Everything we’ve come to expect of England. Timid, defensive, overly cautious.

First game, and all the pressure was on England. A win is the most important thing. Worry if we're as sloppy in the following two games.

They are just doing what the manager wants of them. Ramos vs Redknapp, AVB vs Poch, Nuno vs Conte. Managers are dramatic in how they shape teams, we see that at Spurs.

This team reflects the management, this team is the image of the manager. Everything goes back to one issue.

Back
Top Bottom