European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know there's a fair few Scotland supporters here, but I really hope they get put out of their misery tonight and we can finally stop with this Scottish supporters love-in and "Nae Scotland, nae party!" shite.

I really want them to get some hope. Late equaliser or something. Really get their little hearts pumping.

And then out. Tournament over.

I know there's a fair few Scotland supporters here, but I really hope they get put out of their misery tonight and we can finally stop with this Scottish supporters love-in and "Nae Scotland, nae party!" shite.

I hope that they win as I do England on Tuesday!

Nor are whoever you support (like, ever) but the only difference is nobody cares.

No Sammy the difference is I know Ireland aren’t winning fuck all. They are awful. But you on the other hand actually believe England have a chance. With your little England avatar lol so cute. But it will end like it always does. With you crying into a kebab in the pissing rain on your way back from the boozer.

No Sammy the difference is I know Ireland aren’t winning fuck all. They are awful. But you on the other hand actually believe England have a chance. With your little England avatar lol so cute. But it will end like it always does. With you crying into a kebab in the pissing rain on your way back from the boozer.

Oh no the fan of a country which doesn’t even qualify has opinions on my national team. Guess I’ll go cry.

You constantly act is if you were once sodomized by an Englishman. We get it, you don't like England. Only makes the fact that you support an English team rather bizarre.
I was talking about the Irish.

Only reference to the English was an allusion to your slightly exaggerated attack on Ireland. Ireland is probably the most loved country in the western world.

Well I hope to fuck we keep annoying you for at least another week. People love us because we go and have fun and win,lose or draw we are still the same.

I was talking about the Irish.

Only reference to the English was an allusion to your slightly exaggerated attack on Ireland. Ireland is probably the most loved country in the western world.

But they still talk shite when it comes to England. How can a team who don't even quality for tournaments ever feel like they have the right to criticise England, regardless of how we do?

Same as the Scots often circle jerk together when England are knocked out of tournaments despite the fact that they're usually sitting at home watching Netflix instead of their own country participating.

But they still talk shite when it comes to England. How can a team who don't even quality for tournaments ever feel like they have the right to criticise England, regardless of how we do?

Same as the Scots often circle jerk together when England are knocked out of tournaments despite the fact that they're usually sitting at home watching Netflix instead of their own country participating.
We aren’t watching Netflix mate,we are watching whoever beats you and laughing our tits off

Back
Top Bottom