European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And their fans are usually well behaved although pissed and noisy but they know how to belt out a National Anthem!
Our anthem is fucking magic. I used to love Scotland the Brave when we had that but flower of Scotland just gets you pumped up. Pity the football usually deflates that but it’s the hope that kills us🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, it won’t fucking happen. Thanks for the almost impossible to occur scenario mate. I could win the lottery tomorrow, interesting that…
Yeah, most things won't happen but going in to the last matches of the GS you both have advancement in your hands...not something you and the others in the England peanut gallery would have thought giving the guff you gave Scottish supporters (but then got precious).

We don’t care.
Ok...but you keep saying it so I'm starting to think it's a ruse...

I’m interested in us and us alone
Wha?!?!?!?! Englanders navel-gazing? Well, I never...

not impressing people from countries who inherently just dislike English football
...soooooooooo the rest of the planet then? I hear you...Southgate's footie shows us what's wrong with our perspective but we can't help ourselves being based.

Even if we won it you’d be on your high horse about how we had an easy draw or didn’t do it in style.
Do you really want me to entertain this crazy hypothetical? Ok, fine...but what if both of those things are true? I mean, no one though Serbia, Denmark, and Serbia was a group of death, right? I imagine there were many folks assuming the GS would be a cakewalk.

Hard for Scotland to put together a team of sportsmen when the nation lives off shortbread, haggis, and heroin.
and why not wrap that haggis in bacon?

27C713C1-B75F-45ED-A2C5-7D7FBFA80D9A.jpg

International tournaments, got to love em. They do such a great job of bringing people together!

:nunothumb:

Scots sure are cocky for a country that has never even made it out of the group stages of ANY major tournament. Even Wales and Northern Ireland have, so what's your excuse?

Maybe if you worried more about improving the quality of the players you produce and less on how well or not England are doing or have done, you might have done a lot better.

Yeah, most things won't happen but going in to the last matches of the GS you both have advancement in your hands...not something you and the others in the England peanut gallery would have thought giving the guff you gave Scottish supporters (but then got precious).

Ok...but you keep saying it so I'm starting to think it's a ruse...

Wha?!?!?!?! Englanders navel-gazing? Well, I never...

...soooooooooo the rest of the planet then? I hear you...Southgate's footie shows us what's wrong with our perspective but we can't help ourselves being based.

Do you really want me to entertain this crazy hypothetical? Ok, fine...but what if both of those things are true? I mean, no one though Serbia, Denmark, and Serbia was a group of death, right? I imagine there were many folks assuming the GS would be a cakewalk.

(Waffle about something we all know will not take place, we have the same points as France, Portugal etc)

Still don’t care

Yawn

Yawn x2

If we win the last game (which we probably will) then 7 points from 9 and having basically qualified 2 games in is pretty much a cakewalk, genius.

International tournaments, got to love em. They do such a great job of bringing people together!

Scots sure are cocky for a country that has never even made it out of the group stages of ANY major tournament. Even Wales and Northern Ireland have, so what's your excuse?

Maybe if you worried more about improving the quality of the players you produce and less on how well or not England are doing or have done, you might have done a lot better.
Not one Scottish person on here has been cocky. You’re just making shit up. Who gives a fuck what has happened before? Its about now and if we go through then magic,if not we’ll enjoy ourselves and not wreck the place.

Team I’d like to see against Poland

————————Samba
Clauss—Konaté—Pavard—Mendy
————Fofana —Camavinga
Barcola——Griezmann——Coman
———————Giroud

Mendy, Camavinga, Barcola and Coman could all be realistically looking to force their way into the first XI.

Konaté and Pavard should be making their case too.

Still crying because I don’t like Lord Of The Rings?

You really are a special case.

Team I’d like to see against Poland

————————Samba
Clauss—Konaté—Pavard—Mendy
————Fofana —Camavinga
Barcola——Griezmann——Coman
———————Giroud

Mendy, Camavinga, Barcola and Coman could all be realistically looking to force their way into the first XI.

Konaté and Pavard should be making their case too.

I do like Camavinga and while Giroud is seen as old school hold it up and knock it down it works fine if you technical players like Griezmann in behind.

I do like Camavinga and while Giroud is seen as old school hold it up and knock it down it works fine if you technical players like Griezmann in behind.
Coman or Barcola need a performance because I’m sick of seeing Dembélé. One of the most two-footed players I’ve ever seen and equally erratic with both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom