European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Booing any national anthem is wrong.

When did someone boo the English national anthem? I’ll call that out too.

Many.. many times. As Southgate and Neville pointed out before the Euros final where the England fans were booing.

You wouldn't have called them out otherwise. You chose to call out English fans because of how you feel about the English.

I have been abroad with England fans in the past at tournaments. The vast, vast majority are fine and will have shit loads of banter with the opposition fans and mix. You definitely get an element of wankers (especially after alcohol) but the idea you can't find similar examples of England fans having a laugh with opposition fans is silly. Happens all the bloody time in the fanzones.

And 2 world wars 1 world cup/10 german bombers isn't something I'd sing but also don't think its that deep.
It’s fucking crass and moronic imho

Many.. many times. As Southgate and Neville pointed out before the Euros final where the England fans were booing.

You wouldn't have called them out otherwise. You chose to call out English fans because of how you feel about the English.
Pure projection.

I chose to call them out because they showed Italy clips from the final. Your comments are deflection and whataboutism.

Shouldn’t be hard to call those fans cunts. Also the thousands that stormed into the stadium without a ticket.

Or did someone other team do that too :richlips:

Back
Top Bottom