European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not whataboutism when the cause of booing anthems is in response to receiving the same treatment.

It is whataboutism to defend your xenophobic comment by saying "BUT the England fans stormed the stadium!!"

I would never address an entire nations fans, in the 10's of millions, as cunts. French or otherwise.
That would have been a good response first time around - the reason the English fans booed was because the Italians booed the English anthem.

Is that true though or have you just made that up? I’m amenable to reason.

In the absence of evidence though, take the L and move on.

(Also your penultimate sentence is just wrong but zzzz)

Lol...someone needs to explain it to most of you...the ignorance of your own game is astounding...exemplified every day on here. Who better than a Yank to add insult to your injurious ignorance? It's FIFA not the FA...dude!

Ffs now you're going to make me have a go at her as I am NOT having you come in here with your fucking star spangled banner pissing on us.

Get's boo'ed all the time across the world at all sorts of sports occasions. A discussion for another thread though I feel.
Wrong wherever it happens. Rare to hear the booing as loud as during the Euro 2020 final though. Pretty bad I’m sure everyone will agree (without deflecting).

Do they play God Save the King at Liverpool games? When did this happen?

Scottish fans = cunts for booing
Was at the Liverpool Arena ( or whatever it was called at the time) to see David Price get beaten (twice) by Tony Thompson and both times the national anthem was boo'ed by the vast majority in the arena.

Well, you clearly didn't.

not a small minority 😆

That's good news. :thumbup:
So you don’t believe that minorities can be of a different size whilst still being a minority . 1 percent and 49.5 percent are the same in your book . Maybe you should not be such and avid remainer , they were a minority and should STFU is what Brexiteers say .

I am a remainer by the way and think 48 percent is a very sizeable minority , completely different to the minority that the Greens might get for example in the election

Back
Top Bottom