European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ffs now you're going to make me have a go at her as I am NOT having you come in here with your fucking star spangled banner pissing on us.
Not pissing on ALL of ya...just the ones ignorant of 'your own game'...well, a lot of ya then. :sonpoint:

And he started it! I didn't have to clapback but it was fun.

So far Germany, Spain and Italy look good.

I've got a horrible feeling that England and Southgate are going to get found out badly this tournament.

Tomorrow will be interesting

Completely irrelevant.

But I’m glad they got cunted around a bit after what happened in Madrid. Fuck the dippers, am I right ?

Fier d’être Bleu

It's not irrelevant as you're drawing massive conclusions based on the behaviour of some fans. I'll do the same in regard to the behaviour of the French authorities. France should never host a European final again - how about that?

It's not irrelevant as you're drawing massive conclusions based on the behaviour of some fans. I'll do the same in regard to the behaviour of the French authorities. France should never host a European final again - how about that?
Well you’re free to cast your vote on the UEFA executive committee however you like.

:richtongue:

So you don’t believe that minorities can be of a different size whilst still being a minority . 1 percent and 49.5 percent are the same in your book . Maybe you should not be such and avid remainer , they were a minority and should STFU is what Brexiteers say .

I am a remainer by the way and think 48 percent is a very sizeable minority , completely different to the minority that the Greens might get for example in the election
Go and have a lie down. It's really not worth getting upset about.

Fact is the majority of England fans act with decency and respect.

If you want to talk Brexit (as usual) take it to the appropriate thread. :thumbup:

I've got a horrible feeling that England and Southgate are going to get found out badly this tournament.

If he plays rice and that Chelsea dick in MF, won’t even watch. PL chuggers, blustering, bumbling triers

It’s the best thing that can happen to Eng. he will then have to go three at the back, bin Trippier and bring in Wharton. Will still qualify and more likely to find form for the knock outs.

I think it's hard to judge them yet. Spain and Germany have both played poor teams so far - Italy look to be playing one now.

Let's see how we get on tomorrow, before announcing our demise.

It’s the best thing that can happen to Eng. he can them go three at the back, bin Trippier and bring in Wharton. Will still qualify
Oh I think we'll win the group - and then probably last 16

It's just when we have to play someone like France or Germany............

All of you would have taken a World Cup semi final and a euro final ten years ago. This is the best 10 year run since the 1960s.

Now he’s the devil? Southgate has done a good job and coaches like Capello got much less out of equally talented squads.

That would have been a good response first time around - the reason the English fans booed was because the Italians booed the English anthem.

Is that true though or have you just made that up? I’m amenable to reason.

In the absence of evidence though, take the L and move on.

(Also your penultimate sentence is just wrong but zzzz)
I don't need to dig out evidence against Italian fans lack of respect from the stands. It's common knowledge.

Well, not for you apparently as you only see anti English things. Is that from French media?

I don't need to dig out evidence against Italian fans lack of respect from the stands. It's common knowledge.

Well, not for you apparently as you only see anti English things. Is that from French media?
Anyone with a working tv or radio could hear the booing. I don’t know why you’re trying to politicise basic facts. Just accept the bad behaviour and move on.

I’m done with this.

Back
Top Bottom