European Championships 2024 ⚽ 🏆 ⚽

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably chuck a bit of Swifty in there too

Disgusted No Thank You GIF by Shark Week

Outcome: Somewhere between Tom Jones & Susan Boyle

Report from my man on the ground.. (yes a couple of spurs mates went out yesterday) it's been a brilliant atmosphere with no signs of trouble. He said a German barman told them that the trouble was caused by Albanians attacking germans and serbians..
Doesn't mean there won't be trouble later but so far it's been good spirits and everyone having fun.

Report from my man on the ground.. (yes a couple of spurs mates went out yesterday) it's been a brilliant atmosphere with no signs of trouble. He said a German barman told them that the trouble was caused by Albanians attacking germans and serbians..
Doesn't mean there won't be trouble later but so far it's been good spirits and everyone having fun.

I assume your man isn’t everywhere.

Hang around if you're desperate to see some English trouble, i'm sure your wish will come true but reports so far are off the mark.
I said Deuterz Deuterz was reasonable for saying he’ll wait before drawing any strong conclusions. He’s right.

I said the same after the CL final in Paris and in time when the facts became clear, I said that it was mismanaged by UEFA, local authorities, and that lies were spread by french politicians. That was not clear in the moment.

I’ll extend the same grace here.

Mbappé got grilled by french press just now about political situation. He answered very well. Ridiculous that he had to answer those though.

He said he has a slight physical issue though so I hope he’s in good form.

As long as Grizou is fit, we have a chance…

Back
Top Bottom