European Super League OFF; Spurs face withdrawal fee

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you support the European Super League

• Total voters
Not at all. I just don't like America.
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Why is he specifically focusing most of his comments on the English clubs?

The Spanish fans don't deserve the respect? The Italian fans??

Either he is just playing to what he thinks is the most vulnerable clubs from a PR perspective, or just realizes that they have zero ability to influence the likes of Madrid or Juve.

Italy and Spanish fans don't give a shit. Juventus /Milan /RM/ were the main drivers over many years it will be preaching to deaf ears.

Ahhhh Amazon. The pinnacle of human rights in the world. They can fuck off as well. All of them can. Spurs, Madrid, Sky, Amazon, UEFA, FIFA, The Premier League etc. In the end, for all of them it's about money. The only people I feel sorry for are the fans of the clubs, and the fans of other clubs that get royally fucked by this like Palace, Burnley, Rotherham or even worse, fan-owned clubs like Orient, Pompey etc.
Well said.

Ignore Spaniel.

As you say, there are McDonald's restaurants all over the place because people eat in them.

Spaniel doesn't complain about 'Americans' when he goes to Starbucks, orders from Amazon, googles something or uses his iPad.
Don't go to Starbucks and don't use Amazon. Samsung, not iPad. Please check with me before future posts to get the facts.

What happens with refs, var , coaching badges, etc all the stuff handled by UEFA or other professional organisations?
Just wish levy would wake the fuck up and do the right pull our. I said Jose had no morals well same for levy. In what planet does he think we even deserve to be involved? He should pul our and we might then win the PL.
plus people complain about current GL group games being stale / dead runners. Well majority of the ESL games will be dead rubbers once the top teams pull away and with relegation / promotion then there is nothing riding on these games. It will be like the IPL. A complete joke of a tournament with ex pros involved. No teal sporting ethos in it.

Agree. Most NFL, NBA, and MLB games are shit the se one half of the season. Only the teams battling for the playoffs play hard.

Also, giving the worst teams the first selections in the draft makes the bad teams have a race to the bottom. They play poorly in order to have higher draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom