Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

OK, then I'm impressed. I've done it with the guides and I can get two layers done without. That last, bastard layer is the one that gets me.
Furbie Jnr asked me if I’d very done it so I decided I’ll try . There is a kind of pattern to it but it’s bloody frustrating

Truly abysmal half of football that.

Everton haven't been great, but witness their attempts to squeeze play and not allow us to get out compared to our lethargy. And after going 1-0 down they've built a platform and are proceeding at will up to our penalty area most times they get the ball.

We in comparison are just going through the motions. With and without the ball. And are far too east to play against.

Someone put us out of our misery, please.

Take the lead and then crumble.

What a horrendous tag.

No.group of players can work through that without it taking its toll.

Completely shameful.

We should have a thread that says "Come here to laugh at us.

Our only quality players are Kane,Son, and Hugo, the rest are simply not good enough. The manager has nothing to do with the players quality. Our head of recruitment his the issue.
I hope we'll see, if we do I'll say I told you so. Our squad is 5th best and with Liverpool fucking up should be top 4.

Our shit football makes decent players look poor

This is the worst I have seen consistently. Even when things where going tits up with AVB and Poch at the end of their reign I could still see a plan. What the fuck do we do in training????!?

we look more and more like strangers, we can’t press because every player moves individually, we can’t attack because the same. Like a team of randoms and that’s why we make so many errors, isolated individuals fighting against collective opposition.
Not good I agree

Expect better second half

Back
Top Bottom