Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ah fuck off. They havent bothered to fight do anything to justify being picked. Your answer is theyre not being treated right. How about they do what they get paid for. Do their fucking job.If i gave minimal effort in my job i get the boot. But these lads dont live in the real world. Can sit and mope and pick up their pay check
I’m not convinced that’s true.... both could be working harder than anyone else in training and the cunt would still bench em.
Perhaps they are acting up and not giving a fuck, but if you take a step back history says I’m more likely to be right and it’s Jose being a cunt that’s the primary issue

If you noticed, Sissoko was getting forward every single time we had possession, Ndombele simply doesn't have the stamina to play box to box. He's not fit enough.
And never has been

Good in the French league maybe but not up to the PL standard
Must be clear now that Poch made a howler signing him for that fee on the back of a good game against City in the CL

There are four slots...If someone outside the top four wins the CL then there can be five slots.
So, Chavs?

Hmm...

Confused Larry David GIF

Back
Top Bottom