Everton (A) Friday Night Football - 8PM KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got this. Through the smouldering embers, a magnificent phoenix rises. An entity so dazzling that Everton will need ray-bans. And as we smash in our 4th goal and they're left wondering how our defence managed to keep all their shots to a minimum, the football community will concede that North London is lilywhite and note that equilibrium has been restored. Top 4 here we come.

If Lucas starts wide, I may self harm - although if Bale is starting, i guess they will interchange. I don’t want Bale or Lucas playing right mid. Perhaps we try GLC in the pair with Ndombele drifting from the right, Bale and Son off Kane

As much as I hate Lucas, he was playing well as the 10 - he’s a championship wide player, awful and impacts how the team plays in a negative way. That said, he is a much better player centrally
Lucas been our best player last few games

At least he’s showing that he gives a fuck

vU5Sc66.jpg

Hart, Tanganga, Cirkin, Sanchez, Sissoko, Lucas, Lamela, Bale, Vinivius

No doubt Jose will play either of the 2 clown 🤡 cunts in Sanchez and Dier. Literally have no feelings towards the game, as I feel that detached now from the club and this manager. Probably give this one a swerve. Call me shit supporter all you like, but literally couldn’t careless. Pointless feeling miserable and letting these fuckers ruin your weekend.

Don't think I've ever seen such a flat thread prior to a game. There's no anger, fear or optimism - just resignation and indifference.
What an awful situation we find ourselves in, and it's not going to get any better until Jose gets his cards.
Apart from when I got 60+ 'likes' for the account of my friends' wedding, I think this is the most positive reactions I have ever received for a single post - 33 and still counting. This makes me so sad, this is how far we have fallen :(

Have not analysed the MU match and the TV went off the second the 3rd goal went in and did not have the heart to read the Match thread or many other depressing threads on here to know what others thought about individual players. Despite this the only change in the starting 11 I would make is Toby in for Dier. Not based on that match but I believe that to be our strongest 11 for a tough match and any more changes although maybe justified would only weaken the team. Recent results have given me no confidence of a good outcome but we live in hope.

He’s been doing ok the last few games which is all I said

You said he was our best player the last few games. It is right there is your post, not sure why you need to respond saying something completely different now.

You said he was our best player the last few games. It is right there is your post, not sure why you need to respond saying something completely different now.
Don’t be so argumentative
You’re getting silly now!

Yes I said that and stand by it

Who’s been better then?

Last three games

Don’t be so argumentative
You’re getting silly now!

Yes I said that and stand by it

Who’s been better then?

Last three games

Kane, Son, Ndombele, Reguilon all have been better easily. GLC has been better as well. Rodon hasn't been worse, but not sure any better. Lloris as well.

Back
Top Bottom