Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele Alli is finished as a footballer.
Moura you can play him for 10 minutes and you know he is going to be either unplayable or anonymous, today is anonymous.
Ndombele is the only bright spark but he hobbled off

They are their for the taking but then again so are we.

How Poch still has a job is beyond me, If I turned up not giving a fuck I'd be sacked within days, he's been like that for going on 3-4 months now.

Usually what happens when we play son and moura is that pochettino subs one of them at around 60 mins. Eriksen and alli will play the full 90 as usual.

If all of us can see son being utterly wasted on the wing, why can't pochettino change it. It isn't like their defence is any good either yet we've done nothing to challenge them.

Every players is scared of losing until we finallly loss. Nobody taking risk, and when they do, they lack conviction and the ball is meek.
Find my somebody who has balls.
Why do Poch plays Eriksen why? Plays Parrot. Hell, sickly Kane will do better.

Dele Alli is finished as a footballer.
Moura you can play him for 10 minutes and you know he is going to be either unplayable or anonymous, today is anonymous.
Ndombele is the only bright spark but he hobbled off

They are their for the taking but then again so are we.

How Poch still has a job is beyond me, If I turned up not giving a fuck I'd be sacked within days, he's been like that for going on 3-4 months now.

Levy is playing chicken with him because he wants him to quit rather than pay his contract off imo.

Back
Top Bottom