Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get the hatred of Winks.

Still, my choice:

Gazza

Foyth - Dier - Sanchez - Davies

Dele - Lamela - Ndombele

Moura - Kane - Son

Tbh it would be more sensible to start Sissoko in CM and Lamela as a forward, but really sensible is boring the shit out of me.
I don’t hate him - just think he’s nowhere near good enough to be in our starting CM while the likes of Ndombele is on the bench. That’s criminal mismanagement imv

Depends on the circumstance which wasn't clear, but I'm not one for a long justification.

If NDombele is run into the ground then it might be him, or tactically for Winks, or tactically for Lamela if he is the width of a gnats cock from being sent off.

I'm not debating you.... Merely riffing off of your comments given what are common frustrations right now.

A week off, because of that fucking Colchester match. Absolutely no excuses for there not to be a good performance and result.

Thinking it will something like this 433/4231.
Gazza
Foyth Sanchez Vert Davies
Ndombele Sissoko
Lamela Dele Son
Kane

Ok, let me amend my original optimism. As long as Poch doesn't cock it up and send out Eriksen or play Sonny at right back or something, we have a very good chance of winning the next game and the few games after that. If Lamela is fit he will play instead of Eriksen. This is football so anything could happen, but this is the game I'm most optimistic about so far in the season.
I love your optimism but we could have a great team out , playing well and 2-0 up, Aurier gives a penalty away gets sent off and we lose 3-2, that’s the sort of thing that happens to us.
Not looking forward to this

I think what we need at this moment is a win - any win - to spark off a run of good form, getting us back into the top four.

The game on Sunday just got a whole lpt harder.

Whatever anyone thinks, the stars are aligning.

We need thr kind of away performance we have not seen any sign of for a very long time.

Honestly, I don't mind it. His passing, pace, and skills are better than any of our actual DMs. Also means he can drop into the old back 3 formation to push up the fullbacks. It's just whether he has any idea of how to actually play in there.

I’m very much of the view that Foyth could be the answer. At least worth a try.

I mean, Sanchez and Sissoko at RB is worth trying but that isn’t?

Back
Top Bottom