Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree, of course, he lost his place just when rumours Madrid wanted him back, so... maybe it was true and he said "I'm off, summer", so we are precession planning the situation?
I refuse to believe that Madrid would be stupid enough to want him back

Agree, of course, he lost his place just when rumours Madrid wanted him back, so... maybe it was true and he said "I'm off, summer", so we are precession planning the situation?
Madrid want him back next season?

Didn't know that.

Conte would still utilise him, tho, and not sideline him.

Let's face it, we can't affod not to.

Madrid want him back next season?

Didn't know that.

Conte would still utilise him, tho, and not sideline him.

Let's face it, we can't affod not to.

Not sideline, but might make he favour Sess, he hasn't been bad and I think he's seen good goal potential from LWB in him (which is gold in his formation).

Don’t push your luck. The fact we’ll sell Reguillon back to them for a £15m profit almost covers the Emerson signing luckily.
He’s still on our books though

How long is his contract?

I want him gone

Fifa played

Dull game , we were soo bad in the first 45 mins that Conte brought Winks on 3-0

I had a chat with the team at H/T and we rallied to twat the blue dippers 4-3

Put your Ford Capri on it

Back
Top Bottom