Everton (H) 7th March - 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really happy with the line up, happy to see Sess gets the nod and gets continuity. It’s about time we see what he is made of for a run of games, not sure I believe his potential is high as others think but Conte is looking to see if the boy has a role to play in the future.

Not sideline, but might make he favour Sess, he hasn't been bad and I think he's seen good goal potential from LWB in him (which is gold in his formation).
Absolutely.

Would be great to see sess get the kinds of goals we know he's capable of.

Definitely adds dimension to the position.

I keep desperately trying to see Sess growing into the role but honestly for the life of me I just don’t see it. Hopefully I’m wrong and he is deffo getting the vote of confidence from AC so there must be something there.

Who has the better bench?
Spurs: Gollini, Royal, Reguilon, Rodon, Sanchez, White, Winks, Bergwijn, Lucas
Everton: Begovic, Townsend, Iwobi, Mykolenko, Gomes, Branthwaite, Rondon, El Ghazi, Alli

Dunno, but ours cost a fortune Vs it's quality to bring on the pitch!!!
Everton's bench £72m, our bench £150.75m

*Based on transfermarkt fees so not including the £10m appearance fee for Dele or any of the other addons

He's never going to get into their team
U wouldn’t think so. Either way, they are v u likely to spend 40M on bringing him in although I guess there’s no reason don’t flip him for say 20m if Sess establishes himself

I think he has potential - been inconsistent and erratic but terrific wheels and think he could improve his delivery if he relaxes and slows things down

I keep desperately trying to see Sess growing into the role but honestly for the life of me I just don’t see it. Hopefully I’m wrong and he is deffo getting the vote of confidence from AC so there must be something there.
Don't get me wrong mate, I don't think Sess is in any way great.

Only that I (and I presume Conte ?) thinks he offers more protection at the back.

Who has the better bench?
Spurs: Gollini, Royal, Reguilon, Rodon, Sanchez, White, Winks, Bergwijn, Lucas
Everton: Begovic, Townsend, Iwobi, Mykolenko, Gomes, Branthwaite, Rondon, El Ghazi, Alli
We do. Some absolute shite on both but Reg, Berg and Lucas are decent

I guess Rondon is a half decent sub if u wanna go long

All mental with him.

If anyone's gonna get gim to hurdle over that mental block - it's Conte.

I think he'll still be here next season and Conte will really focus on sorting him out, in the summer.

I am so relaxed watching matches
Me too. Completely relaxed...

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

All mental with him.

If anyone's gonna get gim to hurdle over that mental block - it's Conte.

I think he'll still be here next season and Conte will really focus on sorting him out, in the summer.
Mental block is intertwined with physical imo

Probably just stopped growing to be fair so a run of games without injury might see him smash through that

Back
Top Bottom