Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's match day!

So Excited Flirting GIF

This is the first of a run of games that I have to miss due to Christmas stuff. Hopefully the boys can forget about missing their talisman (me) and put a shift in.

COYS!

If we win, man city won't be in the top 4 for Christmas. 😀

Heading off soon, nice bit of brekkie, few beers, might even pop in to see a few of the boys in the coach bit of a book signing going on.

God I love sat 3pm kick offs.

So excited to finally attend my first ever Spurs home game at the stadium! Went for a stadium tour yesterday, thinking that was the closest I would ever get, but I found a group of people with spares that we can join!

Practical question, I would take the Victoria line and aim to arrive at Seven Sisters 1.30pm and walk from there. Is that a safe approach timing wise for the 3pm kick off?
Spot or catch a bus.

Back
Top Bottom