Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The correct nomenclature for that is when a situation becomes RAWKWARD
A visual example:

Mickey-Rourke-886714.jpg

So excited to finally attend my first ever Spurs home game at the stadium! Went for a stadium tour yesterday, thinking that was the closest I would ever get, but I found a group of people with spares that we can join!

Practical question, I would take the Victoria line and aim to arrive at Seven Sisters 1.30pm and walk from there. Is that a safe approach timing wise for the 3pm kick off?

Wicked! Get stuck and have a smashing day, Stan! :nunothumb:

Last edited:
So excited to finally attend my first ever Spurs home game at the stadium! Went for a stadium tour yesterday, thinking that was the closest I would ever get, but I found a group of people with spares that we can join!

Practical question, I would take the Victoria line and aim to arrive at Seven Sisters 1.30pm and walk from there. Is that a safe approach timing wise for the 3pm kick off?

Have a cracking day fella

Skipp and Sarr played very well together away at San Siro last season. When nobody gave them a chance, they were the only shining light that miserable evening. Also, as I said, after watching Skipp keep up on his own against Forest while down to 10, there's no way in the World that I'd start PEH ahead of him.

Let’s hope skipp steps up as his generally been underwhelming when coming on. Gets lost in no man’s land. Needs to show some energy and movement however his lack of pace means he is susceptible to being over run. Hopefully Sarr can provide some of the legs.

for me Skipp is out of his depth, runs around like a headless chicken, no idea where danger is coming from
Hope I'm wrong (normally am)

Back
Top Bottom