Everton [H] Sat 23 Dec, 3pm... oooooooh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably wrong but I always feel like we have a better record against them at Goodison than at The Lane.

Either way I'm looking forward to this one. I'm sure Richy will be up for this.

This place really has turned into RAWK with all the refereeing conspiracies and victimhood mentality
No conspiracy but we’ve either been v unlucky or there is some unconscious bias as the general refereeing has been appalling in our games. No control of the game in nearly every game

Wonder if maybe both start as well.

I'd be really tempted to do this:

Vicario
Porro
Romero
Davies
Royal
GLC
Sarr
Deki
Johnson
Richy
Son
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Romero Davies Royal
GLC
Sarr Deki
Johnson Richy Son
[/lineup]

GLC as the 6 to help us with buildup
That is a strongly offensive lineup, but is there enough there to protect that Davies and Royal left?

If VDV was in ahead of Davies there'd be less risk but out of that midfield, only Sarr provides defensive cover no?

I'm not adverse to it, just wonder whether he'll go for that lineup with Skipp instead of GLC?

Yep. We have had one big decision go our way against Liverpool and it very nearly led to WWIII
You've got funnies for this, but the travesty is that it's bloody true.

For too long, opposition players have been given carte blanche to kick the shite out of our players with absolutely no punishment.

It's hardly surprising (although still not the brightest) when out players react......but then the ref always seems to wake up and remember where he put his cards when it's us commiting a foul.

That is a strongly offensive lineup, but is there enough there to protect that Davies and Royal left?

If VDV was in ahead of Davies there'd be less risk but out of that midfield, only Sarr provides defensive cover no?

I'm not adverse to it, just wonder whether he'll go for that lineup with Skipp instead of GLC?
As long as PEH isn’t 6, that’s all you can ask

Michael Oliver is on VAR so kiss goodbye to any 50/50 decisions going our way.
eminem-hey.gif

Fuck sake
Y4C.gif

Every red card we’ve received has been deserved. That’s in our players and their ill discipline. Some other calls have been bad but some of those have favoured us (like the Liverpool game) so there’s no conspiracy. You sound like dumb as shit scouse cunts going on about it.

Talking of which. I hope we beat Everton today with a good display. If we can score a couple in the first half then we walk it. Longer it stays at 0-0 the worse it is for us because they’re a tenacious side.

Every red card we’ve received has been deserved. That’s in our players and their ill discipline. Some other calls have been bad but some of those have favoured us (like the Liverpool game) so there’s no conspiracy. You sound like dumb as shit scouse cunts going on about it.

Talking of which. I hope we beat Everton today with a good display. If we can score a couple in the first half then we walk it. Longer it stays at 0-0 the worse it is for us because they’re a tenacious side.
Watch the minor decisions made prior to the first sending off in that Chelsea game. No wonder the players lost it, was shambolic. Big calls have been fine, the overall control and refereeing has been disgusting

I thought the people calling out the refs were more to do with the fact teams are seemingly allowed to kick us about without, for the most part, consequence.

Yates committing numerous yellow card offences, not getting one and in turn being involved in the Bissouma red which probably never happens if the ref done their job correctly an example of this just from the last game alone.

And that's without mentioning Murillo escaping an obvious red in the same game

Don't think anyone has any issues with the red cards we've had this season. Bissouma and Udogie have both been called stupid for them.

I thought the people calling out the refs were more to do with the fact teams are seemingly allowed to kick us about without, for the most part, consequence.

Yates committing numerous yellow card offences, not getting one and in turn being involved in the Bissouma red which probably never happens if the ref done their job correctly an example of this just from the last game alone.

And that's without mentioning Murillo escaping an obvious red in the same game

Don't think anyone has any issues with the red cards we've had this season. Bissouma and Udogie have both been called stupid for them.

And Yates twice calling for yellows against our players which should automatically receive a card himself but fuck all happened

Back
Top Bottom