Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not even necessarily wasting money on their new players, they are devoid of a plan on and off the pitch. I think(?) this stems first between Moshiri and Kenwright, both are polar opposites of what they want/expect and therefore how to implement what they want.

They've hired some very smart DoF's recently but hired some absolute cloggers as managers, so there are two different approaches going on here.

So, if the players were purchased with a particular profile in mind (to play a more progressive brand of football) they've hired Managers that play a regressive style of football. That's never going to work IMO.

That last paragraph could have been us the last 2 years 😩

Sporting director is leaving.

They've bought a ton of dross but supposedly it is because Moshiri has gone above him and signed players and managers based on what he/Kia Joorabchian wants rather than trusting his sporting director.

Hopefully he lands somewhere that listens to him. He did great work for PSV and AZ.

Tomorrow; we go full toffee.

548A9880.gif

Everton are a disaster. Lost 2-1 to Norwich who had zero points and zero goals in their last 6 league games.

Each year, I expect nothing from Everton and they still surprise me with how shit they are. At least there’s a club out there that makes us look competent.

Everton are a disaster. Lost 2-1 to Norwich who had zero points and zero goals in their last 6 league games.

Each year, I expect nothing from Everton and they still surprise me with how shit they are. At least there’s a club out there that makes us look competent.

Binning Digne off in favour of Rafa when it looks like Rafa is mincemeat a few days later is peak LULZ.

Will be interesting to see who they will appoint next.

Has been a bit of a mess since Moyes left in 2013: Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Marco Silva, Ancelotti, Benitez, ..?

Will be interesting to see who they will appoint next.

Has been a bit of a mess since Moyes left in 2013: Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce, Marco Silva, Ancelotti, Benitez, ..?

Hard to know where you go from there really..... (Apart from obviously, stop pissing loads of money away on over priced EPL outcasts!)

Apart from Potter (who - once again - would be aiming higher); I don't think there's any other other gaffas in the EPL that are a) available to them and b) likely to make a dent.

Hard to know where you go from there really..... (Apart from obviously, stop pissing loads of money away on over priced EPL outcasts!)

Apart from Potter (who - once again - would be aiming higher); I don't think there's any other other gaffas in the EPL that are a) available to them and b) likely to make a dent.

I know a guy, not sure about the dent part though :nunothumb:

What's funny is that for the last few managers, when they've come in I've thought 'he'll do a good job', yet it seems every appointment is getting worse and worse results.

If you look at the spending at Everton vs the results, there is probably a direct relation between spending and worse performance, quite impressive I must say.

Back
Top Bottom