Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel no sympathy for Everton. Their fans are the biggest whingers in the league.
They moan and try to influence the ref throughout every game.
The only club that come close are Southampton.

There is massive division within that club which will take some time to mend.

i dont think any everton fan wanted rafa in the first place

cant see anyone high profile coming in

rooney makes sense doing well with derby despite points deduction

He needs to see that job out.... If he jumps now it'll taint his record more than any administration-related relegation could.

He needs to stay and be a hero there.

Everton are a disaster. Lost 2-1 to Norwich who had zero points and zero goals in their last 6 league games.

Each year, I expect nothing from Everton and they still surprise me with how shit they are. At least there’s a club out there that makes us look competent.

Pretty much the only team that make me feel good about being a Spurs fan.

Imagine sharing a city with Liverpool and being so endlessly terrible, even after signing some decent players/managers.

You’ve got players like Digne seeing Villa as a step up

Pretty much the only team that make me feel good about being a Spurs fan.

Imagine sharing a city with Liverpool and being so endlessly terrible, even after signing some decent players/managers.

You’ve got players like Digne seeing Villa as a step up

Yeh Liverpool fans every bit as crap as Woolwich ones, while the gap between the two clubs is huge. Just think of Woolwich with Klopp and us with Nuno.

The best thing about it is their only win recently, was against the South London Gooner Bottlers FCunt... #Arsey

(Mind you, their 0-0 draw/first clean sheet since 1984 against US in Conte's first game still had the shadows of Spursy about it!!)

I reckon Rooney will be in the frame, and it'll go totally HODDLEY for them!

I reckon Rooney will be in the frame, and it'll go totally HODDLEY for them!
Rooney should never leave Derby to go to Everton. He's already a god there just by giving them a glimmer of hope, imagine his status if he keeps them up (which I believe he will, Derby play effective, simple football). Why should he risk his repuation, even if it's for his boyhood club? The Everton job can wait for him.

Back
Top Bottom